Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Nola, I don't know what will happen in my life. I don't have any expectations. All I know is that I don't want drugs to be a part of it.
    Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    uhmmm.. we all remember you talking shit on weed and look where you are now.
    And? I was 13-14, and ignorant, I said everyone who smokes weed wastes their life on it. I was correct, right? If anything, I SHOULD have been against weed at that age, but people grow up and mind states change, basically what Nola's saying about Trixy.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I can honestly say i wont ever try drugs
    this kid i actually believe.... i also believe he may go on a killing spree before 30 doe
    Loool.
    Do i really come off as that crazy?
    nah, i think your a good kid deep down, i just think youve been brainwashed a little bit in life...let me ask you this are your parents very religious??
    My mom sorta is. She was raised in a religious family.

My dad is an agnostic, but more athiest.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    And? I was 13-14, and ignorant, I said everyone who smokes weed wastes their life on it. I was correct, right? If anything, I SHOULD have been against weed at that age, but people grow up and mind states change, basically what Nola's saying about Trixy.
    Can we all agree I'm no Erik? I haven't slammed anyone who has done drugs once on here. People can do it if they want, I'm just not going to.

Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    really? have you ever discussed your views with your dad?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    HOLY SHIT ERIK HI
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So what? She doesn't want to drugs? A lot of 15 year olds claim they won't ever do drugs, some do, some don't.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited January 2012
    So what? She doesn't want to drugs? A lot of 15 year olds claim they won't ever do drugs, some do, some don't.

i have no problem someone saying they dont wanna do drugs
    but people shouldnt really say theyd never do drugs it makes u sound dumb imo, esp when your that young
    i believe Trixy.
    just because Erik threw his morals out the window, doesn't mean she will.
    Lol, I threw my morals out the window by having fun some times? I've done DXM a total of 4 times, Lean once, and every other time I've been high was from weed. Besides, I wouldn't talk, you've talked about rolling numerous times, as well as tripping on shrooms, AND tripping on acid, am I judging? No, I wanna try both E and Shrooms, but the pot shouldn't call the kettle black.

All you're doing is trying to find a better high and a better high. Once your body grows a defense system against it, you'll do more of whatever drug. Like I said, experimenting and having fun becomes addiction.
    Lol wow, we have the all knowing Nostradamus here, folks. That's the case with EVERY person, right? And no, I wasn't searching a BETTER high, just experimenting with different highs, life's too short to not escape the norm sometimes. And that defense system grows with frequent, DAILY use, which isn't the case with me. I'm not stupid, which is exactly why I said it'll be a WHILE before I Robotrip again, meaning at the very least, a month.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Not really. He respects our choice to believe in Christianity, and we respect his views.

I think him and my mom have talked about it or do talk about it sometimes though.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Online diagnosis?
    image Photobucket
    but you're mentally unstable and she's not.
    lol

but people shouldnt really say theyd never do drugs it makes u sound dumb imo, esp when your that young
    You can think I'm dumb if you want, unless I have some medical problem and weed is the only medicine, I won't be doing drugs.
    Photobucket

You can think I'm dumb if you want, unless I have some medical problem and weed is the only medicine, I won't be doing drugs.
    alcohol is drugs too u know, ur never gonna touch a drop of alcohol ur entire life??
    but you're mentally unstable and she's not.
    Lol WHAT? Mentally unstable? What the fuck are you even saying? I was mentally unstable a while ago, I'm extremely happy with my life now and couldn't ask for more, I'm very mentally stable. My life is going in the direction I've been wanting it to for a long time now.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    After careful reconsideration, I have decided not to invest in your park. 8-X

alcohol is drugs too u know, ur never gonna touch a drop of alcohol ur entire life??
    Don't be a smartass just because you know I'm right. Give it up, Nola. I'm not going to drop my morals out the window. I'm no Erik, and I'm no you. I am my own person.
    Photobucket
    Not really. He respects our choice to believe in Christianity, and we respect his views.

I think him and my mom have talked about it or do talk about it sometimes though.
    i think it would do you well for one time to sit and actually talk to him, maybe he can help guide you away from the religious propaganda bullshit but still let you have your faith and understand the actual important things. like what jesus taught on how to treat people and less on stupid shit like gay marriage which people with religious power made up out of thin air over many years

Don't be a smartass just because you know I'm right. Give it up, Nola. I'm not going to drop my morals out the window. I'm no Erik, and I'm no you. I am my own person.
    a smartass? i asked you a simple question which ur obviously dodging...do you think you will drink even one drink of alcohol in ur life??

a smartass? i asked you a simple question which ur obviously dodging...do you think you will drink even one drink of alcohol in ur life??
    Why would you ask a stupid question. Of course I will, and I already have. Don't turn around and be like "Ha! So you will do drugs." Big fucking difference imo between alcohol and drugs. And alcohol is something you have more control of and less addictive. Sure it's worse than weed, but you can do it more responsibly.
    Photobucket