Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've already said I won't ever do drugs because of the history of addiction in my family.
    i bet 1000 dollars you will at least once
    Maybe not any actual drugs, she'll try weed though. Even if it's a single hit, weed smoke will enter her virgin lungs in her lifetime.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited January 2012
    ......erik, i swear sometimes...<_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I can honestly say i wont ever try drugs
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    yeah you were desperate. sounds like an addict.

Lol no. I went three months trying to get it with no luck, didn't stress over it. Being desperate is going apeshit to get it when you can't, which wasn't the case.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    this kid i actually believe.... i also believe he may go on a killing spree before 30 doe
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I remember when I was against weed until I tried and now I love it. :D
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Trixy, when people call you ignorant on here, they basically just have nothing better to say in their own defense because they know they're wrong
    ^ Life lesson
    you see saying statements like " ill never do something in my life" wehn ur 15 yrs old just proves my point..u have no idea what your gonna do and not do in life yet...you have so much more changing to do its crazy
    Nola, you don't know me whatsoever. So how the hell can you know what I'll do in my life? Besides, I want to go far in life. And imo, you can't do that with drugs. You can say I'm ignorant all you want, I'm really not.
    Photobucket
    this kid i actually believe.... i also believe he may go on a killing spree before 30 doe
    Loool.
    I remember when I was against weed until I tried and now I love it. :D
    Not against weed at all.. I simply won't do drugs because of history of addiction.

Photobucket
    trixie im not calling u ignorant, i understand your point of view based on your life situation...but that doesnt negate the fact that you literally have zero clue what ur going to do and what ur not going to do in life....guess what when i was 15 yrs old i would have said fuck all drugs, i hated stoners, i hated weed. fuck when i was 15 i thought id be married with kids by now..thank god thats not true
    trixie im not calling u ignorant, i understand your point of view based on your life situation...but that doesnt negate the fact that you literally have zero clue what ur going to do and what ur not going to do in life....guess what when i was 15 yrs old i would have said fuck all drugs, i hated stoners, i hated weed. fuck when i was 15 i thought id be married with kids by now..thank god thats not true
    I have morals, that I will probably carry with me for a long time. Don't judge me based on your life.

Photobucket
    I have morals, that I will probably carry with me for a long time. Don't judge me based on your life.

100 percent typical 15 yr old response... i could see erik saying something extremely similar to this
    Trixy, when people call you ignorant on here, they basically just have nothing better to say in their own defense because they know they're wrong
    ^ Life lesson
    you see saying statements like " ill never do something in my life" wehn ur 15 yrs old just proves my point..u have no idea what your gonna do and not do in life yet...you have so much more changing to do its crazy
    Nola, you don't know me whatsoever. So how the hell can you know what I'll do in my life? Besides, I want to go far in life. And imo, you can't do that with drugs. You can say I'm ignorant all you want, I'm really not.
    See, that in itself is ignorant. Some of your favorite bands do drugs, they're successful, correct? Pretty much all of my favorite Rappers at LEAST smoke weed, and they're extremely successful, right? Birdman, who I don't like at all, but nonetheless, is the leader/creator of YMCMB, and abuses Lean, it fried his brain, he's stupid as fuck, but yet is worth 6 Billion dollars. Not successful though, right? You're associating any one that does drugs with being a fiend, living on the streets, and going nowhere. You ever heard of sometimes just having fun? That's all it comes down to for me, I'm extremely happy in life now, so any drug use isn't for stress relief, it's for fun. YOLO.
    ^ Life lesson
    See, that in itself is ignorant. Some of your favorite bands do drugs, they're successful, correct? Pretty much all of my favorite Rappers at LEAST smoke weed, and they're extremely successful, right? Birdman, who I don't like at all, but nonetheless, is the leader/creator of YMCMB, and abuses Lean, it fried his brain, he's stupid as fuck, but yet is worth 6 Billion dollars. Not successful though, right? You're associating any one that does drugs with being a fiend, living on the streets, and going nowhere. You ever heard of sometimes just having fun? That's all it comes down to for me, I'm extremely happy in life now, so any drug use isn't for stress relief, it's for fun. YOLO.
    I'm not looking to bands for what I should do in life. The only people who are ever successful on drugs are musician, but eventually it gets to them too. I'd rather have a brain and be smart than be worth 6 billion dollars. In my eyes, that's not success. It is something that could have been great, but instead lost it. The fun turns into addiction.
    Photobucket
    Thank you, Distance. (:
    Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Loool.
    Do i really come off as that crazy?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    i believe Trixy.
    just because Erik threw his morals out the window, doesn't mean she will.
    Lol, I threw my morals out the window by having fun some times? I've done DXM a total of 4 times, Lean once, and every other time I've been high was from weed. Besides, I wouldn't talk, you've talked about rolling numerous times, as well as tripping on shrooms, AND tripping on acid, am I judging? No, I wanna try both E and Shrooms, but the pot shouldn't call the kettle black.

ill agree that trixie is prob on a better start in life than erik, but i know shitloads of people who are completely different people than they were when they were 15. im sorry but its pretty much the definition of ignorance to say how your life is going to turn out when your 15 yrs old. i wish the best of luck to trixie for doing whats best for her but you cant deny what i said as fact
    Loool.
    Do i really come off as that crazy?
    nah, i think your a good kid deep down, i just think youve been brainwashed a little bit in life...let me ask you this are your parents very religious??
    i believe Trixy.
    just because Erik threw his morals out the window, doesn't mean she will.
    Lol, I threw my morals out the window by having fun some times? I've done DXM a total of 4 times, Lean once, and every other time I've been high was from weed. Besides, I wouldn't talk, you've talked about rolling numerous times, as well as tripping on shrooms, AND tripping on acid, am I judging? No, I wanna try both E and Shrooms, but the pot shouldn't call the kettle black.

All you're doing is trying to find a better high and a better high. Once your body grows a defense system against it, you'll do more of whatever drug. Like I said, experimenting and having fun becomes addiction.
    Photobucket