Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bunch of bs. erik prolly isn't even doing that shit. distance called it. he's just an
    attention whore perpetuating another hip hop stereotype.

and i see trixy's point about addicts...but some of us aren't weaklings. i can handle my shit and i've always been able to. drugs aren't for everyone, but for those of us they do work for it's ridiculous to see someone who hasn't tried them to ridicule them and demean people for taking them. whenever i take anything recreationally, i'm not destroying anything or moving toward some inevitable demise. i'm just opening myself up and having fun.
    Lol cot DAMN that hate is still strong with you. Almost saddening, really. And no, I really did do both, I'll post the fucking pictures of the shit I had if you're gonna be a bitch. Also, ignorance is nothing new with you, so I'm not surprised, but I didn't do either because of "Hip Hop stereotypes", I legitimately was curious as to what the highs were like. And I loved both. Hip Hop doesn't affect my life decisions. Besides that, Robo is almost never rapped about, the only person I've heard talk about it in their Music is A$AP Rocky.
    drinking pharmaceutical syrup has been a trend for years you fuckin' mongoloid. screw and pimp c died from it. you're just drinking robo instead of codeine because you live in milwaukee and none of the other retards there know any better either. i can't believe you act like i don't know what i'm talking about, then admit that, even in your puny knowledge and understanding of hip hop, you still know of mc's that rap about the shit. gtfo

you prolly just hope you'll od on the shit so people will have to pretend they liked you and your shit music.
    Damn son, you REAL mad. Y tho? Maybe you need some of dat Lean too, hopefully it'll mellow you out like it did me. Also, Screw and Pimp C died from Codeine, not Robo. B: I've tried Codeine, it's just harder to get. C: I live in Illinois, if you're gonna be that aggressive and try to bash me, at LEAST get your facts straight. D: I love how you try so hard to act like I'm this retard about Hip Hop that knows nothing of it when I grew up on it, and it's my life, and I spend most of my time writing, listening to new Music, and reading about different shit concerning Hip Hop. I think I know about something that every second of my life now revolves around. And A MC, a SINGLE one that's rapped about it in TWO total songs. Robo isn't something that's huge in Hip Hop, Codeine is, so you saying me doing Robo is me trying to emulate a Hip Hop stereotype, is so closed minded, it's not even funny. Looks like I'm not the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.
    why do you act like i'm mad? this is all a big joke to me.

i thought you lived in the suburbs of milwaukee. my bad. what street do you represent again?
    Lol, not mad, when you're the first one that got truly hostile in this thread. Through the whole discussion of drugs earlier, it never got hostile, nigguhs getting cussed out, etc. Shit stayed calm, and then you, like a child with a grudge, come in here as the first one tryna seriously diss me and cussing me out.

And you can stop with the wigger shit, I don't claim a street, and never said I did. And that's a gangbanging thing BTW, not just a hood thing, which I'm not either, I live in the suburbs and never claimed otherwise. Funny, coming from someone who says I know nothing.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    bunch of bs. erik prolly isn't even doing that shit. distance called it. he's just an

and i see trixy's point about addicts...but some of us aren't weaklings. i can handle my shit and i've always been able to. drugs aren't for everyone, but for those of us they do work for it's ridiculous to see someone who hasn't tried them to ridicule them and demean people for taking them. whenever i take anything recreationally, i'm not destroying anything or moving toward some inevitable demise. i'm just opening myself up and having fun.
    Lol cot DAMN that hate is still strong with you. Almost saddening, really. And no, I really did do both, I'll post the fucking pictures of the shit I had if you're gonna be a bitch. Also, ignorance is nothing new with you, so I'm not surprised, but I didn't do either because of "Hip Hop stereotypes", I legitimately was curious as to what the highs were like. And I loved both. Hip Hop doesn't affect my life decisions. Besides that, Robo is almost never rapped about, the only person I've heard talk about it in their Music is A$AP Rocky.
    drinking pharmaceutical syrup has been a trend for years you fuckin' mongoloid. screw and pimp c died from it. you're just drinking robo instead of codeine because you live in milwaukee and none of the other retards there know any better either. i can't believe you act like i don't know what i'm talking about, then admit that, even in your puny knowledge and understanding of hip hop, you still know of mc's that rap about the shit. gtfo

you prolly just hope you'll od on the shit so people will have to pretend they liked you and your shit music.
    Damn son, you REAL mad. Y tho? Maybe you need some of dat Lean too, hopefully it'll mellow you out like it did me. Also, Screw and Pimp C died from Codeine, not Robo. B: I've tried Codeine, it's just harder to get. C: I live in Illinois, if you're gonna be that aggressive and try to bash me, at LEAST get your facts straight. D: I love how you try so hard to act like I'm this retard about Hip Hop that knows nothing of it when I grew up on it, and it's my life, and I spend most of my time writing, listening to new Music, and reading about different shit concerning Hip Hop. I think I know about something that every second of my life now revolves around. And A MC, a SINGLE one that's rapped about it in TWO total songs. Robo isn't something that's huge in Hip Hop, Codeine is, so you saying me doing Robo is me trying to emulate a Hip Hop stereotype, is so closed minded, it's not even funny. Looks like I'm not the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

i thought you lived in the suburbs of milwaukee. my bad. what street do you represent again?
    Lol, not mad, when you're the first one that got truly hostile in this thread. Through the whole discussion of drugs earlier, it never got hostile, nigguhs getting cussed out, etc. Shit stayed calm, and then you, like a child with a grudge, come in here as the first one tryna seriously diss me and cussing me out.

And you can stop with the wigger shit, I don't claim a street, and never said I did. And that's a gangbanging thing BTW, not just a hood thing, which I'm not either, I live in the suburbs and never claimed otherwise. Funny, coming from someone who says I know nothing.
    you come in here calling people 'nigguh', dumbfuck. what am i supposed to think?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Fuck you Erik [-(
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    Ban plz
    image Photobucket

you come in here calling people 'nigguh', dumbfuck. what am i supposed to think?

And yet you still can't talk to me without getting hostile. Damn NIGGUH, you old. Chill out and stop harassing and demeaning kids. ;))
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Trixy should die in a fire
    Somebody had to throw it out there.
    Imokwiththis.jpeg
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dood erik what iz that scare upside ure face :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

And yet you still can't talk to me without getting hostile. Damn NIGGUH, you old. Chill out and stop harassing and demeaning kids. ;))
    feel free to find a care bears forum if you can't handle my realness

feel free to find a care bears forum if you can't handle my realness
    Yea, realness. REAL mad. And I can handle it. Just makes you look pathetic. Nigguh you're over 30. Let it go, it's real sad that I came back and the only one that acted like a straight bitch was one of the oldest members. Speaks miles on your maturity.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers