Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    herez a revolation a bunch of doperz and alkiez givin someone advice bout their drugh habbitz =;
    =))
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    edited January 2012
    So what? She doesn't want to drugs? A lot of 15 year olds claim they won't ever do drugs, some do, some don't.

i have no problem someone saying they dont wanna do drugs
    but people shouldnt really say theyd never do drugs it makes u sound dumb imo, esp when your that young
    You can think I'm dumb if you want, unless I have some medical problem and weed is the only medicine, I won't be doing drugs.
    alcohol is drugs too u know, ur never gonna touch a drop of alcohol ur entire life??
    Don't be a smartass just because you know I'm right. Give it up, Nola. I'm not going to drop my morals out the window. I'm no Erik, and I'm no you. I am my own person.
    a smartass? i asked you a simple question which ur obviously dodging...do you think you will drink even one drink of alcohol in ur life??
    Why would you ask a stupid question. Of course I will, and I already have. Don't turn around and be like "Ha! So you will do drugs." Big fucking difference imo between alcohol and drugs. And alcohol is something you have more control of and less addictive. Sure it's worse than weed, but you can do it more responsibly.
    This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read here. And if you think of the long history of dumb shit that we have, that's pretty impressive.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bunch of bs. erik prolly isn't even doing that shit. distance called it. he's just an
    attention whore perpetuating another hip hop stereotype.

and i see trixy's point about addicts...but some of us aren't weaklings. i can handle my shit and i've always been able to. drugs aren't for everyone, but for those of us they do work for it's ridiculous to see someone who hasn't tried them to ridicule them and demean people for taking them. whenever i take anything recreationally, i'm not destroying anything or moving toward some inevitable demise. i'm just opening myself up and having fun.
    Lol cot DAMN that hate is still strong with you. Almost saddening, really. And no, I really did do both, I'll post the fucking pictures of the shit I had if you're gonna be a bitch. Also, ignorance is nothing new with you, so I'm not surprised, but I didn't do either because of "Hip Hop stereotypes", I legitimately was curious as to what the highs were like. And I loved both. Hip Hop doesn't affect my life decisions. Besides that, Robo is almost never rapped about, the only person I've heard talk about it in their Music is A$AP Rocky.
    well today i needed a fukkin beerz prettea badz

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    bunch of bs. erik prolly isn't even doing that shit. distance called it. he's just an

and i see trixy's point about addicts...but some of us aren't weaklings. i can handle my shit and i've always been able to. drugs aren't for everyone, but for those of us they do work for it's ridiculous to see someone who hasn't tried them to ridicule them and demean people for taking them. whenever i take anything recreationally, i'm not destroying anything or moving toward some inevitable demise. i'm just opening myself up and having fun.
    Lol cot DAMN that hate is still strong with you. Almost saddening, really. And no, I really did do both, I'll post the fucking pictures of the shit I had if you're gonna be a bitch. Also, ignorance is nothing new with you, so I'm not surprised, but I didn't do either because of "Hip Hop stereotypes", I legitimately was curious as to what the highs were like. And I loved both. Hip Hop doesn't affect my life decisions. Besides that, Robo is almost never rapped about, the only person I've heard talk about it in their Music is A$AP Rocky.
    drinking pharmaceutical syrup has been a trend for years you fuckin' mongoloid. screw and pimp c died from it. you're just drinking robo instead of codeine because you live in milwaukee and none of the other retards there know any better either. i can't believe you act like i don't know what i'm talking about, then admit that, even in your puny knowledge and understanding of hip hop, you still know of mc's that rap about the shit. gtfo

you prolly just hope you'll od on the shit so people will have to pretend they liked you and your shit music.

drinking pharmaceutical syrup has been a trend for years you fuckin' mongoloid. screw and pimp c died from it. you're just drinking robo instead of codeine because you live in milwaukee and none of the other retards there know any better either. i can't believe you act like i don't know what i'm talking about, then admit that, even in your puny knowledge and understanding of hip hop, you still know of mc's that rap about the shit. gtfo

you prolly just hope you'll od on the shit so people will have to pretend they liked you and your shit music.
    Damn son, you REAL mad. Y tho? Maybe you need some of dat Lean too, hopefully it'll mellow you out like it did me. Also, Screw and Pimp C died from Codeine, not Robo. B: I've tried Codeine, it's just harder to get. C: I live in Illinois, if you're gonna be that aggressive and try to bash me, at LEAST get your facts straight. D: I love how you try so hard to act like I'm this retard about Hip Hop that knows nothing of it when I grew up on it, and it's my life, and I spend most of my time writing, listening to new Music, and reading about different shit concerning Hip Hop. I think I know about something that every second of my life now revolves around. And A MC, a SINGLE one that's rapped about it in TWO total songs. Robo isn't something that's huge in Hip Hop, Codeine is, so you saying me doing Robo is me trying to emulate a Hip Hop stereotype, is so closed minded, it's not even funny. Looks like I'm not the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    *Primus eating popcorn video*
    image Photobucket
    Also, "because none of the other retards in 'Milwaukee' know any better."? Both Codeine and DXM are just about as unhealthy as each other, with Codeine arguably being worse due to being an opiate, DXM is a dissociative, one's just OTC and one's prescription, with completely different highs. Only difference.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    >hip hop is life
    >didnt know about hip hop festival til a couple days ago
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    >hip hop is life
    ...Wut? What Hip Hop festival? That status on Facebook where I was talking about wishing there was a Hip Hop festival, and that dude commented about Rock The Bells? I knew about Rock The Bells, but it's not a full Summer festival like Warped/Mayhem with 20-30 dates.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Oh my god, you must be so mad. Here, let me write a long paragraph explaining how mad you are and not mad I am.
    >hip hop is life
    ...Wut? What Hip Hop festival? That status on Facebook where I was talking about wishing there was a Hip Hop festival, and that dude commented about Rock The Bells? I knew about Rock The Bells, but it's not a full Summer festival like Warped/Mayhem with 20-30 dates.
    mmhmm,
    *snaps fingers*
    >hip hop is life
    mmhmm,
    *snaps fingers*
    -_- I knew about Rock The Bells. That's like the biggest U.S. Hip Hop show yearly, I wanted to go, it had Childish Gambino, Common, Mobb Deep, Immortal Technique, Nas, Etc. But it came nowhere near Illinois, and there was only four dates.

>hip hop is life
    mmhmm,
    *snaps fingers*
    -_- I knew about Rock The Bells. That's like the biggest U.S. Hip Hop show yearly, I wanted to go, it had Childish Gambino, Common, Mobb Deep, Immortal Technique, Nas, Etc. But it came nowhere near Illinois, and there was only four dates.

who u tryna convince, me or yoself?

>hip hop is life
    d00d thatz old [-(

[-(

blue turbins

Damn son, you REAL mad. Y tho? Maybe you need some of dat Lean too, hopefully it'll mellow you out like it did me. Also, Screw and Pimp C died from Codeine, not Robo. B: I've tried Codeine, it's just harder to get. C: I live in Illinois, if you're gonna be that aggressive and try to bash me, at LEAST get your facts straight. D: I love how you try so hard to act like I'm this retard about Hip Hop that knows nothing of it when I grew up on it, and it's my life, and I spend most of my time writing, listening to new Music, and reading about different shit concerning Hip Hop. I think I know about something that every second of my life now revolves around. And A MC, a SINGLE one that's rapped about it in TWO total songs. Robo isn't something that's huge in Hip Hop, Codeine is, so you saying me doing Robo is me trying to emulate a Hip Hop stereotype, is so closed minded, it's not even funny. Looks like I'm not the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.
    why do you act like i'm mad? this is all a big joke to me.

i thought you lived in the suburbs of milwaukee. my bad. what street do you represent again?
    I willd. what happened?

sup e-dizzle foshizzle
    >Took Robo.
    >Started tripping, said "Wonder what Mayhem's up to.".
    >Came back.
    >Huge discussion about how I'm gonna be an addict, while Trixy proves herself to be a hypocrite with a superiority mindset.
    >Remains mainly nonhostile.
    >Satan is hanging on to his strong hatred like a child and is cussing me out, but I ain't even mad.
    >And here we are.
    trixy and mc should hang out
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Trixy should die in a fire