Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    worst thread ever
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Man, last night was a Hell of a fucking night. Ended up having a moment, my mind like completely left my body and it hit me how much my crew means to me and ended up getting really emotional and shedding a few tears lol. It was like the most peaceful and happy moment I've ever had and I was in like a conversation with my inner self in my mind. One HELL of a drug. And I don't remember why I did it, but I filmed myself with my webcam for like 10 minutes talking about my moment and rambling on, still high as Hell, just watched it now, funny as fuck.
    robotripping is for little kids.
    I don't get this mindstate. Just 'cause it's cough medicine, but it's a very serious drug that needs to be respected. Took 600mg and I think I hit third plateau, most intense and amazing high I've ever experienced. But it's not just some kiddy shit, it can kill you, of course, that's if you take way over 2,000mg, but nonetheless.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    In a few years you'll get back on here talking about how amazing heroin felt the first time.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    In a few years you'll get back on here talking about how amazing heroin felt the first time.
    Yeah, Erik, I think Ape is right tbh.

I mean, you said you'd NEVER try weed. Then NEVER try anything besides weed. Then something about not trying lean. ...lol
    I love winning with women
    Lol no. Hardest I'll try is E. Already tried Lean, which was dope. Happiest and most mellow high I've had.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You don't have to agree with me and you can think I'm just picking at you but it doesn't matter you're going to do whatever and keep going chasing a high. I've seen it with close friends.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yeah, Erik, I think Ape is right tbh.

I mean, you said you'd NEVER try weed. Then NEVER try anything besides weed. Then something about not trying lean. ...lol
    Never said I'd never try Lean. I been wanting to try it for a minute. Finally did last week 'cause I was sick and exaggerated my symptoms to the Doctor, so he prescribed me Codeine lol.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    erik ure fukkin grounded [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

lol
    already conning doctors. what a cute little drug addict you will turn out to be.
    Lol no. Lean is ridiculously hard to get. I was actually sick, and I rarely get sick anymore, so I figured I'd try my luck and see if I could finally get it, and I did. Not in a rush to do it again or anything. And not doing Robo again for quite a while.

You don't have to agree with me and you can think I'm just picking at you but it doesn't matter you're going to do whatever and keep going chasing a high. I've seen it with close friends.

I'm not chasing a high. I'm not doing Robo 'cause it's easy to get and just 'cause it's a high, I legitimately like the high. YOLO doe.

Missed you, Pops. >:D<
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    I like how he said he got on here cause he was tripping, yet he's sill here.
    Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2012
    What you described wasn't a trip. Take your third double hit of acid and you'll know.

Good to see you back, however, high musings are some excellent fun to read.

Thread overall C-, would probably not read again.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I like how he said he got on here cause he was tripping, yet he's sill here.
    Well, that IS why I got on here, and then I came on in the morning to read everything, 'cause I didn't remember everything that was said.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Missed you, Pops. >:D<</p>
    >:D<

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Aight Distance, let's agree to disagree. You're the all knowing, Im'ma be an addict and kill myself from an OD, thanks for the fortune telling, Cleo! :-bd
    Not sure if calmed down...or just really passive-aggressive...
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    How high are chances of OD if you know what you're doing...

Photobucket