Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** post pics of your HOUSE

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    well it's a 25 min drive on the highway... so like a 2 day walk... lol
  • xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    ^where do you live? That looks a lot like the first house my parents lived in when I was a kid.
    in the suburbs of chicago
    I almost died in Chicago a year and a half ago. We were passing through, and out of gas, and took a wrong turn and ended in the wrong neighborhood. We had to stop for gas, and when we did it was like the entire neighborhood stopped what they were doing and just stared at us like "who wants to kill him first". Luckily for me, a cop pulled into the station... He too just stared at me like "What the fuck are you doing here?" I went in and paid for 20 bucks of gas (the gas station attendant was behind like 6 inches of bullet proof plastic shit).

It's near death experiences like that where you realize to value each day.

wow that's why whenever i go into the city i always have like 5 knive1qssxxs on me
  • xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    shit lol my cat jumped on my keyboard
    *knives
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you ever day dream about jumping from your houses roof to your neighbors roof? Or is that just something boys day dream about?
    One of them cookie cutter houses. We were the first house of the suburbs. My friend lives in the exact same house 3 down from ours.
    Looks nice \m/
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Do you ever day dream about jumping from your houses roof to your neighbors roof? Or is that just something boys day dream about?
    i don't think i could ever buy a house that close to another one
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I thought they put trailers close to each other at the park though?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    that was a 3.5g trailer, not a 100k+ house. there's quite a bit of a difference
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    :))
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    :))
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

I would probably begin to jump and then instantly I'd slip and roll down the roof and fall on the ground and end up breaking all my bones as my derpy ass dog comes up and licks my face and barks at me to play with her.

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    My dream is to buy a house and then a guest house and have Shane stay in the guest house so I don't have to work so much on keeping my house clean and away from gaming.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Here u go Wake
    It's hard to take a decent photo of the entire house as we are on a small site (section) of only 360sqm....the price you pay for being close to the beach is a small section or big $$$ for a large one. We bought the section for $350k about 5 years ago and built the house

http://m1083.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Heavymetalgnome/photo-3.jpg.html
    \m/ how close to the beach are you? NZ and Australia are pretty high on my list of places I want to visit before I die.
    One Street back....250 paces from my letterbox to having my feet in the sand. Google "Mount Maunganui" - that's home
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Google Earth still shows my house as just a field. Only other thing it shows is the stack of wood that eventually became my shed.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Here u go Wake
    It's hard to take a decent photo of the entire house as we are on a small site (section) of only 360sqm....the price you pay for being close to the beach is a small section or big $$$ for a large one. We bought the section for $350k about 5 years ago and built the house

http://m1083.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Heavymetalgnome/photo-3.jpg.html
    \m/ how close to the beach are you? NZ and Australia are pretty high on my list of places I want to visit before I die.
    One Street back....250 paces from my letterbox to having my feet in the sand. Google "Mount Maunganui" - that's home
    Jesus Christ. You live in paradise. I'd love to live there, with a boat.
    Yeah it is a nice spot - I love it here.
    You just have to dodge all the shipping
    Containers in the water at the moment
    In your boat :-))
    Why are there shipping containers in the water that you need to dodge?
    Here is the first house I bought in CA. 3 bedroom 2 bath, 3 car gararge, stucko outside, tile roof

ca.JPG 49.7K
    Why are there shipping containers in the water that you need to dodge?
    Coz a ship crashed into a reef about 12-15 miles straight off shore from where I live in October. It has finally split in half
    And is sinking with 1000 containers on board. Timber, milk powder and
    Oil etc is washing up all along the
    Coast.
    Type the ship name RENA into google and you'll find loads of news about if