Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** post pics of your HOUSE

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nice house ape! garage FTW!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So which room is going to be the baby ape making room?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Omg you has same house
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You should have seen my place before the economic crisis.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Every room
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Every room
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    You should have seen my place before the economic crisis.

Damn you were living large
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    That's a steal man!
    Thank you. I feel I did good with this one.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh and btw Wake, that house is ballin'
    Yeah... I wish I still lived there. My new house is bigger then that one, and has an in ground swimming pool, bigger yard, better school district, but my current pad is about 7-8 years older then my last one so I'd say it isnt as nice. We are working on fixing it up to be just as nice, but that shit takes a while.

I thought I had loads of house pictures on my work computer but I only have pics of our new kitchen when we first moved in....I'll post pics of the actual house later

http://m1083.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Heavymetalgnome/Kitchen7.jpg.html
    It looks modern! very much like something you'd see in the states. Whenever I watch house hunters international, they always have really weird kitchens.
    edited January 2012
    its a 3 bedroom 2 bath .2 acres. its 32 years old and was completely re done on the inside all new appliances and ac heat pump everything.

\m/ nice pad ape! Is that a finished basement? =P~

I think it is stupid that realators say finished basements dont really add value to a house. Are you fricken kidding! It sometimes increases useable footage by 1/3!!!
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    its a 3 bedroom 2 bath .2 acres. its 32 years old and was completely re done on the inside all new appliances and ac heat pump everything.

\m/ nice pad ape! Is that a finished basement? =P~

I think it is stupid that realators say finished basements dont really add value to a house. Are you fricken kidding! It sometimes increases useable footage by 1/3!!!
    definitely! you've got to get up early in the morning to try to fool someone with that picture and this:

and tell them that they have the same value.

Finished Basements always = bar, gym, or rec room. It's just an added amenity to a home that you wont regularly get.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    my dad, myself and help from various friends/family built a house down in Mexico (for my parents to retire in)

that pic from google is a couple years old... we finished it this year. Except for the details and furnishing.

that's the newest pic i have (still a good year old).... that was the weekend me and my brother-in-law covered the house with the moisture barrier and wire mesh. (so we could put on the stucco next... which was a bitch)

we put a good 7 years into the house.... i personally really like it.
    Thank you wake it is a finished basement I'm pumped about that
    we put a good 7 years into the house.... i personally really like it.

That is so boss. Sometimes I am jealous of your life experiences. I'd love to build a house for a good cause like that.
    Thank you wake it is a finished basement I'm pumped about that
    Sweet! \m/ So what's the plan for it? Please say pool table, please say pool table!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'll post mine later

i renovated a crackhouse
    The basement will be where the tv and all entertainment stuff will be. We shall see how things go. At times I feel I want a pool table but at the same time I know I'll use it a lot for a little bit then barely use it.
    Here are pictures of my current house, however they arent my pictures and we have done a lot of renovation to the house... Like New carpet throughout, Stainless still appliances, new pool liner (looks way better)... Next up is redoing the kitchen with Solid Granite, maybe new cupboards.