Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** post pics of your HOUSE

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have a meeting with the lender today. I'll feel much better once the loan is all taken care of.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've never really been worried about anything when I'm in a shady neighborhood. Maybe several years ago I would have been but I worked in a shitty ass part of town for 4 years on night shift. I usually walked to get food on lunch "10:30-11" I've had a few people bother me and get pushy but nothing came about. It wasn't unusual especially in the summer to hear shots being fired. I guess after a while I just got used to the way things were there.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    edited January 2012
    10. drop in for snowboarding 11. rail for snowboarding 12. another shot of the rail with snow 13. firepit in summer
    You snowboard in your backyard? It doesnt look that steep from this pics. DO you make snow jumps/ramps?

That fire pit looks sweet! \m/
    Ya we build a park this is our third year. It's not very steep so we built that drop in to get speed. Right now it's just a rail when we get snow it will also have a hip and a tube to tail tap. Might build a box to put in this year just depends if I have time. We stole the rail from the high school when they started to remodel.
    The fire pit is pretty nice. My mom actually gave us that one because we literally burnt a hole in the last one. We would make huge fires and just from gas and heat and rust it fell out. The new one is nice.
    If you look the drop in sits where the fire pit sits in the summer.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thiz iz meh house i has catzimage
    this is prolly your real house...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    ^where do you live? That looks a lot like the first house my parents lived in when I was a kid.
    in the suburbs of chicago
    (the gas station attendant was behind like 6 inches of bullet proof plastic shit).

It's near death experiences like that where you realize to value each day.

lol pretty much every gas station is like that here

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^where do you live? That looks a lot like the first house my parents lived in when I was a kid.
    in the suburbs of chicago
    (the gas station attendant was behind like 6 inches of bullet proof plastic shit).

It's near death experiences like that where you realize to value each day.

lol pretty much every gas station is like that here

Where my dad use to live it was just like that.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    where did he used to live? most gas stations around here just don't let you go inside after a certain time
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    where did he used to live? most gas stations around here just don't let you go inside after a certain time
    Burton, It's just outside of Flint. He then moved to Fenton which was alot nicer and is now living up right on the Saginaw Bay. But yeah Burton was pretty bad.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    One of the Dunkin Donuts in Camden has bulletproof glass. That freaked me out the first time I went in there.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i just booked three showings of beach house in rhode island..hope i can land a new home this week \m/
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    One of them cookie cutter houses. We were the first house of the suburbs. My friend lives in the exact same house 3 down from ours.
    line.png 243.2K
    image Photobucket
    damn dood ur garage is bigger than a house, what u got 3 hummers?!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited January 2012
    my dad, myself and help from various friends/family built a house down in Mexico (for my parents to retire in)

that pic from google is a couple years old... we finished it this year. Except for the details and furnishing.

that's the newest pic i have (still a good year old).... that was the weekend me and my brother-in-law covered the house with the moisture barrier and wire mesh. (so we could put on the stucco next... which was a bitch)

we put a good 7 years into the house.... i personally really like it.
    my mom was going to buy a vacation home in Mexico but decided against it when she found out that because shes not a citizen she can't pass it to me when she dies. the Mexi's repo it.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    i just booked three showings of beach house in rhode island..hope i can land a new home this week \m/
    whoa whoa whoa wut
    yea im moving to the southern rhode island area...
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    coolbeans

I live in northwestern RI near the MA border and I like the rural feel of southern RI much more

even though it's only like 25 mins away lol
    yea southern rhody is the tits i seriously cant wait to get down there..right now were lookin at house in North kingstown, narragensett, and richmond ..im really hopin we land one....then the party begins
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    You could probably walk to Nola's new crib, Xeno.