Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

11 shocking things you now realize to be true (but you never would have believed just three years ag

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Just because he voted one way on a particular bill doesn't mean you can know his intentions behind it.

For example he was the only one who voted against awarding Rosa Parks and Mother Theresa these "lifetime achievement" medals because he didn't want the government spending money that it doesn't need to spend (the medals would have been $100 a piece).

Granted I would have voted against Mother Theresa too but that's besides the point. I'm just saying this guy is a bit more of a wild card than the other Republicans.
    Did you even read all the things he voted for and against? He's a nut job just like any other republican.

And I'll say it again, just the simple fact that he is in favor of controlling people's bodies is enough for me. End of story.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you right cuz i didnt get passed the sillyness of number 1

i dont believe in affirmitive action either, its unconstitutional and hes a constitutionist....
    explain to me how a person doesnt think minorites should get special rights = minorites dont get equal rights

like i said sillyness and manipulating wordplay
    Because racism is very alive and well today.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Just because he voted one way on a particular bill doesn't mean you can know his intentions behind it.

For example he was the only one who voted against awarding Rosa Parks and Mother Theresa these "lifetime achievement" medals because he didn't want the government spending money that it doesn't need to spend (the medals would have been $100 a piece).

Granted I would have voted against Mother Theresa too but that's besides the point. I'm just saying this guy is a bit more of a wild card than the other Republicans.
    Did you even read all the things he voted for and against? He's a nut job just like any other republican.

And I'll say it again, just the simple fact that he is in favor of controlling people's bodies is enough for me. End of story.
    FYI, God created you and your body. It's not "your" body to begin with. God is obviously trying to give Ron Paul the power to make this country better. So if he's wish is to stop woman from having abortions and birth control, then God will do it. His body, not yours.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    it will live forever cuz of teh niggaz :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

FYI, God created you and your body. It's not "your" body to begin with. God is obviously trying to give Ron Paul the power to make this country better. So if he's wish is to stop woman from having abortions and birth control, then God will do it. His body, not yours.
    You're right. I am just a silly woman and don't know what I'm talking about. I'm going to make some sandwiches now and mop the floor.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    your right cuz affirmative action is racism, its giving special rights to certain races that others cant get do to there race
    fukk it nuke teh world fix problemz

[-(

blue turbins

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

amen Pictures, Images and Photos
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    your right cuz affirmative action is racism, its giving special rights to certain races that others cant get do to there race
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION ALERT:

If Obama changed his position on the issue and claimed to be "pro-life", would you vote at all in next year's election?
    edited November 2011
    Nola, I beg of you, just take one hour, just one measly little hour of your time and watch this. I used to think the exact same way as you as well as a lot of other silly things. This opened my eyes and I hope it will open yours.
    Edit: I think I posted the wrong one. Here is the one I watched.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2mjvFNOwmc&feature=related
    HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION ALERT:

If Obama changed his position on the issue and claimed to be "pro-life", would you vote at all in next year's election?
    I would vote for the communist party or something lol. Of course I wouldn't vote for him. I would be devastated, but I wouldn't vote for him.

FYI. Christianity is not the only belief. FYI god did NOT fuck my mother. FYI THIS IS MY BODY and don't you ever fucking tell a woman otherwise you sexist asshole.
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE A UTERUS THEN YOU DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS.
    Stop drinking that bitch kool-aid and learn to take a joke Whoopie Goldberg. You should know by now I am kidding when I don't even believe in God.
    bitchez are st00pidz

[-(

blue turbins

learn to take a joke Whoopie Goldberg.

You should know by now I am kidding when I don't even believe in God.
    You say that yet you still feel that it's important to capitalize His name. Something tells me that you're just too afraid to truly humble yourself before Him and ask for forgiveness. Don't just brush this aside Marc, this is a calling to Him my future brother in the Lord.

Remember Philippians 4:13:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Praying for you now [-O<
    You say that yet you still feel that it's important to capitalize His name. Something tells me that you're just too afraid to truly humble yourself before Him and ask for forgiveness. Don't just brush this aside Marc, this is a calling to Him my future brother in the Lord.

Praying for you now [-O<

Force of habit. Going to private school all your life can do that to you.

Praying for you now [-O<

Force of habit. Going to private school all your life can do that to you.
    Ewwwww, sounds terrible.
    fer 250 years USA has been fighting prostitution crime and drugs to no avaial they have failed

[-(

blue turbins