Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

11 shocking things you now realize to be true (but you never would have believed just three years ag

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2011
    i really do wanna be informed before i vote next year though
    i wish they had one central site with candidates and their main points
    i cant be bothered with watching debates when theyre talking about things that i cant follow nor understand
    Republicans:

Racists
    Hate the poor
    Hicks
    Snotty assholes
    Want to give more money to the rich
    Religious zealots

Democrats:

Communists
    Hate white people
    Want to take your money and give it to homeless people
    Want open borders
    Promote sodomy and pre marital sex
    Godless
    Legalize/promote drug usage
    Hippies
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    democrat it is!
    imageimage
    actually, i agree with certain things on both sides but democrat is the lesser of two evils by what youre telling me
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    zealots***
    Shit my bad.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Obv obama isnt solely to blame but he is def in the wrong on not stopping these federal crackdown of medical marjuana shops. it proves obama is a big floppy pussy like i thought. im not saying obama himself sent a task force out im saying he is doing NOTHING to stop this nonsense evn tho he said under his presidency he would leave federal interfernce out of medical marijuana

tldr obama is full of shit and this would never ever happen under ron paul
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Still wouldn't vote for someone who would want to lead the way in taking away my birth control, lmao.
    ron paul believes all birth control and abortion issues should be handled on a STATE level so i dont even understand what the problem is, cuz the man has a personal moral standpoint?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    horay for the great satan!!! buurrrrrpppp!!

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited November 2011
    he's also against them, so that speaks A LOT louder than the "state control" bullshit.
    it doesnt mattr what his standpoint is, he wont affect it, can you not understand...and if you knew his background he used to deliver babies and he has morals on the subject due to personal situations... so a man in this country cant be president based on his own private moral belief system, even if he is not going to enforce those beliefs in any way??

ron paul believes all birth control and abortion issues should be handled on a STATE level so i dont even understand what the problem is, cuz the man has a personal moral standpoint?
    We discussed this before and he is pro-life. He wants to take away my rights to my own body. He believes life begins at conception. That absolutely terrifies me that anybody would think that is okay. It's one of the most immoral things to hold a non-sentient clump of cells in a higher regard than a human being. 80% of anti-abortion leaders are men, and 100% of them don't own a uterus. They have no say what I do with my body or anybody elses.
    Still wouldn't vote for someone who would want to lead the way in taking away my birth control, lmao.
    i need my birth control!
    it toally got rid of my period entirely
    imageimage
    We discussed this before and he is pro-life. He wants to take away my rights to my own body. He believes life begins at conception. That absolutely terrifies me that anybody would think that is okay. It's one of the most immoral things to hold a non-sentient clump of cells in a higher regard than a human being. 80% of anti-abortion leaders are men, and 100% of them don't own a uterus. They have no say what I do with my body or anybody elses.
    you couldnt be more wrong... he DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU>>>HE WANTS STATES TO MAKE THERE OWN DECISIONS ON THE MATTER..... seriously im really starting to get concerned with some of your reading comprehension skills
    edited November 2011
    give meh death or give meh libertiesimage

[-(

blue turbins

he's also against them, so that speaks A LOT louder than the "state control" bullshit.
    it doesnt mattr what his standpoint is, he wont affect it, can you not understand...and if you knew his background he used to deliver babies and he has morals on the subject due to personal situations... so a man in this country cant be president based on his own private moral belief system, even if he is not going to enforce those beliefs in any way??

if you REALLY think he won't enforce those beliefs then you're unbelievably stupid and I'm sorry that you are.
    do the country a favor and please dont vote
    yea im unbelievably stupid for believing in a candidates word who hasnt flip flopped in his 30 years in congress, unlike almost every other candidate including our current president
    dayna will be alright when she realizez she was put on earth fer one reason fer buttsechz

[-(

blue turbins

I also don't think men understand how lady bits work. My birth control not only stops ovulation, but if conception occurs it keeps the zygote form sticking to my uterus. Which that would result in a miscarriage which a lot of these pro-lifers would consider to be an abortion. I could of had one already without even knowing it. If people passed laws to define a person as conception they could charge me for murder. That's what these people want. Anybody in favor of this is a horrible person.
    you couldnt be more wrong... he DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU>>>HE WANTS STATES TO MAKE THERE OWN DECISIONS ON THE MATTER..... seriously im really starting to get concerned with some of your reading comprehension skills
    I don't care if he wants states to vote on it. He is pro-life and I don't want anybody like that in power. Pro-lifers are terrible people. End of story.
    I also don't think men understand how lady bits work. My birth control not only stops ovulation, but if conception occurs it keeps the zygote form sticking to my uterus. Which that would result in a miscarriage which a lot of these pro-lifers would consider to be an abortion. I could of had one already without even knowing it. If people passed laws to define a person as conception they could charge me for murder. That's what these people want. Anybody in favor of this is a horrible person.
    if by these people you mean ron paul, then you are showing that you literally cant even read a sentence...im hope you mean in a general republican sense cuz i honestly dont think you are illiterate

if by these people you mean ron paul, then you are showing that you literally cant even read a sentence...im hope you mean in a general republican sense cuz i honestly dont think you are illiterate
    I do mean in a general republican sense, which by the things I've read about Ron Paul he IS a crazy republican.