Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

11 shocking things you now realize to be true (but you never would have believed just three years ag

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    LOL based on one personal moral stance, tell me bottle tree how many babies/abortions have you personally delivered??
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukkin dayna in teh butt iz all tht matterz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

just stop, nola. you're going completely full retard <_>
    explain in a rational sentence how i am, yea very good at saying people are dumb, yet you cant counter argue...i have to say not very impressive
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    LOL based on one personal moral stance, tell me bottle tree how many babies/abortions have you personally delivered??
    I don't understand what this is even asking.
    I think if Nola owned a uterus he would think differently about why one personal stance is so important.
    Nola, you do realize you made a claim that you understand how the government works while also saying you believe ron paul will fix everything and do everything he says he'll do if he got into office.
    you're contradicting yourself so much. if you understood how the government works, you'd know that it is not at all possible for that to ever happen.
    so please, just stop.
    I know how govt works sweetie, ive taken over 10 political science classes including a class called The United States Government....im well aware of checks and balances..im well aware of each branchs duty in our political system.... what i am saying is based on ron pauls track record and his political stance i believe he would make a good president...if i am not to rate a candidate on his congressional past and political issues, how pretell am i supposed to judge a candidate?

liberty to buttsechzez iz all that matterz B-)

[-(

blue turbins

I think if Nola owned a uterus he would think differently about why one personal stance is so important.
    i bet it would, ron paul used to actually deliver babies...maybe if you actually delivered babies you would think differently on why ron pauls personal stance is at least understandible and you could at least respect his personal opinion a=which once again is his own personal opinion and will not affect by his presidency
    i bet it would, ron paul used to actually deliver babies...maybe if you actually delivered babies you would think differently on why ron pauls personal stance is at least understandible and you could at least respect his personal opinion a=which once again is his own personal opinion and will not affect by his presidency
    That has nothing to do with anything. There are plenty of doctors who deliver babies who are in favor of abortion and contraceptives. This adds nothing to the argument.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so youre saying that a person in a position of power, with a strong opinion, wouldnt try to coax that opinion into a law?
    really, man?
    i mean...REALLY?
    imageimage
    buttfukket

[-(

blue turbins

here iz a constitiution that matterz

freedom to buttsechz
    freedom to smoke anything you want
    drink anmd be merry
    buttsechz again

ya

[-(

blue turbins

That has nothing to do with anything. There are plenty of doctors who deliver babies who are in favor of abortion and contraceptives. This adds nothing to the argument.
    yes it does,i am well aware there are pro choice doctors...and i support that cuz its there personal moral decision and it is rational so i can respect it.. i can also respect a mans moral opinion after seeing what abortions can cause to families and literally taking fetuses out of womens stomach and throwing them away.... i can respect both opinions even tho i believe in abortions, you clearly have an abnormal abortion stance and have no give on your stance in any way which is not a very sensible way to consider social issues. it shows lack of rationality
    so youre saying that a person in a position of power, with a strong opinion, wouldnt try to coax that opinion into a law?
    really, man?
    i mean...REALLY?
    yes i honestly do think he would leave the issue alone based on his prior voting record in congress, you could look into how he votes in congress if you like, i bet you would leave rather impressed... not on his stances but how consistent to his word he really is
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    can someone just tell me who pro gay marriage and thats who ill vote for?
    imageimage
    Nola, you do realize you made a claim that you understand how the government works while also saying you believe ron paul will fix everything and do everything he says he'll do if he got into office.
    you're contradicting yourself so much. if you understood how the government works, you'd know that it is not at all possible for that to ever happen.
    so please, just stop.
    I know how govt works sweetie, ive taken over 10 political science classes including a class called The United States Government....im well aware of checks and balances..im well aware of each branchs duty in our political system.... what i am saying is based on ron pauls track record and his political stance i believe he would make a good president...if i am not to rate a candidate on his congressional past and political issues, how pretell am i supposed to judge a candidate?

are you sure your conservative bias isn't getting in the way of your thinking right now? because that's exactly what this sounds like.
    you're saying that ron paul is god's damn gift to this world and he's going to raise his magic wand and fix all these things that he claims he will fix.

once again, if those classes actually taught you anything, you'd know it would never be possible for him to get everything through. CONGRESS HAS TO VOTE ON IT. if congress won't back him then nothing will happen and congress 90% of the time does what it wants.
    please, keep repeating to me that he's not some flipflopper. it's not going to matter one bit when congress doesn't give a shit about what he wants or when he has to attach some other stuff congress wants to bills just to get what he wants through and it may be something you're totally against, but he'll have to compromise with them.

seriously. are you really that blind? did you sleep through all those classes taught by hacks at your community college? I've only had to take two classes and I seem to understand A LOT more than you about the government.
    once again not answering my question at all, btw im not even a republican, im an independent, a centralist, moderate whatever you wanna call it

how am i suppose to rate a candidate for president then honestly....for example why did you vote for obama since he cant do anything without congress according to you, why would you vote for obama? specific reasons not just crap like he would bring change or hope n shit
    edited November 2011

yes it does,i am well aware there are pro choice doctors...and i support that cuz its there personal moral decision and it is rational so i can respect it.. i can also respect a mans moral opinion after seeing what abortions can cause to families and literally taking fetuses out of womens stomach and throwing them away.... i can respect both opinions even tho i believe in abortions, you clearly have an abnormal abortion stance and have no give on your stance in any way which is not a very sensible way to consider social issues. it shows lack of rationality
    It's abnormal and irrational for anybody, or respect anybody who finds this to be of more worth than an actual human being:
    Btw, all that shit with red crap all over it is lining from the uterus. The thing separated from the rest of it is the actual fetal tissue.
    honestly i dont give a fuck about abortion when i vote for president, especially when it comes to a candidate that is going to ignore the issue...there are a million more important things to worry about than a mans stance on an issue that is not going to even be politically involved...