Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I remember the first time i went outside .
    I bet u do, it's probably what made ur face look all red like that!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Abbadon, what bands are you into?
    Finally someone who isn't a dick riding faggot. Anyhow I have always been into more industrial metal. I like keyboards and samples. Shit like nin, mrh, ahc, spineshank, chimaira, and manson but I would say my fav band putting music out now is log. They r as close 2 a pantera substitute we may ever get.
    you like The Clay People?

Never heard of them. Where they from? How old?
    Is it "the Henry clay people"?
    They're older. And no its The Clay People. They're an industrial band (one of the few i really listen to) Actually alot of people confuse their music as Disturbed/Slipknot team up projects... which they arent.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Abbadon you and your badass elitist music tastes would probably fit in much better here.....

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8
    How am I elitist? I think I'm fine here. Been 2 every ozzfest since 2000 so I think I earned it.

O and slipknot is playing mayhem so u slipknot fans should actually feel at home there.
    You are an elitist!!!! you like all this badass music and have seen all of these badass bands and you have to talk down to us and make us feel inferior. You win! Ok fine you out-metaled all of us!!
    I didn't say anything about any bands but slipknot and godsmack because I personally hate them. I probably listen 2 a lot of the same shit u do. Actually most of what I really like is probably shit u guys hate so I don't think I listen 2 better music just different. I didn't talk down 2 anyone unless they started shit with me, if u feel inferior then that is something u should deal with urself. I didn't try 2 "out-metal" anyone just stating fact that I know music and bands.
    Why is this conversation still going?
    Elitist =;
    Cuntrag
    Ur a fucking bitch 2 I never said shit 2 u!

:-((
    Abbadon you and your badass elitist music tastes would probably fit in much better here.....

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8
    How am I elitist? I think I'm fine here. Been 2 every ozzfest since 2000 so I think I earned it.

O and slipknot is playing mayhem so u slipknot fans should actually feel at home there.
    You are an elitist!!!! you like all this badass music and have seen all of these badass bands and you have to talk down to us and make us feel inferior. You win! Ok fine you out-metaled all of us!!
    I didn't say anything about any bands but slipknot and godsmack because I personally hate them. I probably listen 2 a lot of the same shit u do. Actually most of what I really like is probably shit u guys hate so I don't think I listen 2 better music just different. I didn't talk down 2 anyone unless they started shit with me, if u feel inferior then that is something u should deal with urself. I didn't try 2 "out-metal" anyone just stating fact that I know music and bands.
    Why is this conversation still going?
    Elitist =;
    Cuntrag
    Ur a fucking bitch 2 I never said shit 2 u!

:-((
    Idk what ur fucking gay little smiley face means but get off my dick.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Abbadon, what bands are you into?
    Finally someone who isn't a dick riding faggot. Anyhow I have always been into more industrial metal. I like keyboards and samples. Shit like nin, mrh, ahc, spineshank, chimaira, and manson but I would say my fav band putting music out now is log. They r as close 2 a pantera substitute we may ever get.
    you like The Clay People?

Never heard of them. Where they from? How old?
    Is it "the Henry clay people"?
    They're older. And no its The Clay People. They're an industrial band (one of the few i really listen to) Actually alot of people confuse their music as Disturbed/Slipknot team up projects... which they arent.
    That's cool I'm gonna have 2 check them out. I tried 2 dl them but all that came up was the Henry clay people. What's the cd called? Have u ever heard Ventana? It's a mrh side project kinda. Some ppl love it some hate it but I love it. Either way check out their cover of cry little sister is great.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    B careful they might try 2 ban u if they get offended!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ban ALL THE MEMBERS!!
    I love winning with women
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're all being trolled and falling for it. Granted, there are people who are this stupid so who knows
    I'm sorry I'm stupid? This coming from the kid with rap lyrics, go fuck urself
    How do you know he had a rap?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    B careful they might try 2 ban u if they get offended!

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I think he has some rap lyrics in his sig.

Obviously Abbadon is just a metalheald neanderthal elitist faggot hater.
    He's a fuckin walking paradox
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

ah ok, i have sigs off
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Something something reptar
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    pussy nigga flintstone
    This nigga Jaycup tryna get grown about five sevenths of his mods in my bedroom

No I listen 2 everything just seems stupid 2 me 2 put rap as ur sig on a metal site. Stupid white kids!
    pussy nigga flintstone
    Real cool u can say nigga on a website but I bet ur the type that would edit it around a black person, bitch
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    :)) this guy is clueless and a fucking retard. Jesus Christ on a cheese shredder :))