Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    brian > everyone

oh and can we all raid that kanye site?
    let the trolling commence!!
    You're officially all the most pathetic lowlife pieces of shit I know if you do. Stop your obsession, get a life, and leave me the fuck alone.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    lol even eriks 2 friends on here wont even back him up meow :))
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    brian > everyone

oh and can we all raid that kanye site?
    let the trolling commence!!
    You're officially all the most pathetic lowlife pieces of shit I know if you do. Stop your obsession, get a life, and leave me the fuck alone.
    The best part is, you don't even really know us.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I'm used to having no friends/fake friends, so that'll be nothing new and won't phase me. Just making it in Music will be ultimate happiness for me. That's all I want, and all that matters to me.
    Prepare for depression.
    That's what you should do with your terrible fucking Grind band. I will make it. Not a doubt in my mind.

You're officially all the most pathetic lowlife pieces of shit I know
    do i get a crown? 8->
    imageimage
    I'm used to having no friends/fake friends, so that'll be nothing new and won't phase me. Just making it in Music will be ultimate happiness for me. That's all I want, and all that matters to me.
    Prepare for depression.
    That's what you should do with your terrible fucking Grind band. I will make it. Not a doubt in my mind.

doesnt he play shows, and you just rap in your room?
    hes made it further than you if he has
    imageimage
    Your point, fatass? You think anyone likes YOU on here?

no but at least i have more people who back me up than you lol
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Your point, fatass? You think anyone likes YOU on here?

Damn kidddd, bustin' out the fat jokes. Shit's gettin' serious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    >Mfw Erik doesnt realize a big part of being a local musician requires making friends and networking.
    >Mfw i have no face
    Prepare for depression.

No, he doesn't. And I don't even have an official release out yet. He does, but it was a rushed piece of shit that doesn't matter. I'll be getting a show pretty soon, it's already been talked about, and it's for sure, date isn't decided yet though.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Spam em all?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    OMG ITS BEEN TALKED ABOUT?
    its totally gonna happen!
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Prepare for depression.

No, he doesn't. And I don't even have an official release out yet. He does, but it was a rushed piece of shit that doesn't matter. I'll be getting a show pretty soon, it's already been talked about, and it's for sure, date isn't decided yet though.

Please, just do this for me. Sell yourself to me. Not in a prostitution way, I mean give me some reasons why you stick out more than the tens of thousands of other kids trying to get big right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    anyway, we should have a thread for trolling the kanye forum like we did with the new mayhem forum
    maybe well meet another prince hahaha
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    *Looks on youtube for the scene in Big Daddy where everyone wants to call their dad and say they love them, doesn't find it*
    image Photobucket
    OMG ITS BEEN TALKED ABOUT?
    its totally gonna happen!
    It is. My Cousin and the boss of the label want me to open for them at their next show. It won't happen until they do another all ages show, which is why I said the date isn't decided.

i mean it would be in eriks best interest though since it would take the focus off of him which is what he wants
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I read one page on the Kanye forum and was laughing my ass off. I think it's possible he's less respected on there than he is here. I'm almost starting to feel a little bad for him.
    I read one page on the Kanye forum and was laughing my ass off. I think it's possible he's less respected on there than he is here. I'm almost starting to feel a little bad for him.
    seriously less respected? that can happen?
    imageimage