Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This thread is so much win.
    Nice to see harassing a teen is "win."

Pathetic.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    YOU ASK FOR IT ERIK!!
    heres a hint..DONT DO THE THINGS THAT GET YOU RIDICULED!
    and if you absolutley cant refrain, then leave
    problem fucking solved
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol now you're a victim

Episode Whinety Five
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    YOU ASK FOR IT ERIK!!
    heres a hint..DONT DO THE THINGS THAT GET YOU RIDICULED!
    and if you absolutley cant refrain, then leave
    problem fucking solved
    Seriously. I was cool with him for a few months this year (and this is after the initial comments about my dad dying) and he was chill and whatever. But as soon as he started flipping out about the rap shit (doesn't matter what kind of music it is, it was just annoying as a whole) I gave up.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I almost never just attack people. It's after shit is started with me. Shut the fuck up you stupid slut. I never said shit about Brian's Dad until HE started with ME. This WHOLE FUCKING THREAD for instance, was started unprovoked. Of course I retaliated. You pieces of shit perfectly represent why mankind is fucked. Stupid fucking cunt.
    I almost never just attack people
    =))
    oh my god!!

imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Computer Screen Reaction 08 Pictures, Images and Photos
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I almost never just attack people. It's after shit is started with me. Shut the fuck up you stupid slut. I never said shit about Brian's Dad until HE started with ME. This WHOLE FUCKING THREAD for instance, was started unprovoked. Of course I retaliated. You pieces of shit perfectly represent why mankind is fucked. Stupid fucking cunt.
    It's not like it's hard to not post.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I almost never just attack people
    =))
    oh my god!!

You too, fatass. I fucking ignore you, and Brian too, until you parasites fucking start with me.
    edited October 2011
    This WHOLE FUCKING THREAD for instance, was started unprovoked.
    Yes, because you didn't start saying shit about my dad again this weekend. How dare I make fun of your rapping. Next thing you know I'll start calling you horrible names like "faggot".

EDIT: And just in case you try and make this out like your shock value got to me, it didn't. I simply made fun of you in a fun way and caused massive asshurt on your behalf.
    erik, in all seriousness, why are you even here?
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I swear I would drive around the country and put a bullet in each and every one of your heads.

That includes Canada for all you northerner pieces of shit.
    edited October 2011
    Yes Brian, and why did I say shit about your Dad? DUE TO YOU STARTING WITH ME. Like you fucking always do with no stops even when I'm ignoring you or have you blocked. You have issues.

Anyways, I'm satisfied. You proved my guess to be true. I had a feeling that this rap was a result of my Dad comments. In conclusion, you caught feelings, and I finally fucking got to your faggot ass. Mission accomplished.
    I swear I would drive around the country and put a bullet in each and every one of your heads.

What brand of BBs are you using?
    Yes Brian, and why did I say shit about your Dad? DUE TO YOU STARTING WITH ME. Like you fucking always do with no stops even when I'm ignoring you or have you blocked. You have issues.

Anyways, I'm satisfied. You proved my guess to be true. I had a feeling that this rap was a result of ky Dad comments. In conclusion, you caught feelings, and I finally fucking got to your faggot ass. Mission accomplished.
    Putting someone in there place doesn't mean that it legitimately bothered me. You're about as close to hurting my feelings as you are to making it. Needless to say I went through my life as normal.
    erik, in all seriousness, why are you even here?
    imageimage

THE 200 DOLLAR KANYE KIND

THE 200 DOLLAR KANYE KIND
    Best used shooting people mid-conversation.

Anyways, I'm satisfied. You proved my guess to be true. I had a feeling that this rap was a result of ky Dad comments. In conclusion, you caught feelings, and I finally fucking got to your faggot ass. Mission accomplished.
    Putting someone in there place doesn't mean that it legitimately bothered me. You're about as close to hurting my feelings as you are to making it. Needless to say I went through my life as normal.

LOL You put me in my fucking place?!? You're ten times more delusional than you claim me to be with my Hip Hop dreams.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    fuck this, I'll be over at the ATRL forums for now on. At least I can sit back and watch interesting pop fan wars. Negro out