Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyway, we should have a thread for trolling the kanye forum like we did with the new mayhem forum
    maybe well meet another prince hahaha
    You're fucking pathetic. Kill yourself. Don't fucking stalk me around the internet. Say whatever you eNt on HERE, but don't fucking follow me to other sites and bring this shit there. That's borderline obsession and stalking.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you know just telling us not to will make us do it, right? lol
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

Please, just do this for me. Sell yourself to me. Not in a prostitution way, I mean give me some reasons why you stick out more than the tens of thousands of other kids trying to get big right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    someone go to the show and youtube it so we can see how many people laugh at him
    Won't be laughed at you filthy fucking cunt.
    lets get a group to go and just play uno while hes rapping lol
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If I share the same affinity for rap may I join the forum?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    This actually, I've lurked on that forum for a while.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    edited October 2011
    I read one page on the Kanye forum and was laughing my ass off. I think it's possible he's less respected on there than he is here. I'm almost starting to feel a little bad for him.
    No, not less respected. They just gave me shit about my tattoo. Other than that thread, I get along with people just fine. And unlike you faggots, they don't obsess over shit and bring it to other threads. If I post somewhere else, they're not like LOL FAGGOT YOUR TATTOO IS TERRIBLE KILL YOURSELF. I get along just fine with everyone on there other than that thread.

To Erik
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You don't though you fucking dumbass. The last thing I need is any of you faggots over there. Let me have ONE fucking nice thing in my life. Goddamn.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    You don't though you fucking dumbass. The last thing I need is any of you faggots over there. Let me have ONE fucking nice thing in my life. Goddamn.
    If this place is so fucking bad and shitty for you then just fuckin leave.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Let me have ONE fucking nice thing in my life. Goddamn.
    nope
    you wouldnt give us the same comfort
    you get what you give
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol how is that the one nice thing. They relentlessly owned the fuck out of you and called you the dumbest person to ever join their forum for 35 pages and that's the "one nice thing in your life'? Wow I seriously am starting to feel bad for you.

Well that is just not true. I enjoy.

Eminem
    Swollen members
    Tech nine
    Krizz kalico
    Dmx
    Lupe fiasco
    And most any rap from 97 and before.

Lol how is that the one nice thing. They relentlessly owned the fuck out of you and called you the dumbest person to ever join their forum for 35 pages and that's the "one nice thing in your life'? Wow I seriously am starting to feel bad for you.

Only a few people said that. I like that place. It's better than here.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fuck it , I finna start writin and recording a diss rap on Brian if Erik won't do it.
    To Erik

Well that is just not true. I enjoy.

Eminem
    Swollen members
    Tech nine
    Krizz kalico
    Dmx
    Lupe fiasco
    And most any rap from 97 and before.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Fuck yeah ape i love Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko.