Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    Brian loses in my opinion, which is put up against the rest of the forum who feels he's won
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Brian loses at losing to Erik
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    :))
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    LOL so I've been reading through that thread where he posted his tat on the "much superior site". Erik, you lie way too much.

You hopped on after Yonkers, which you also lied about earlier in that thread.
    what's the link to the "much superior site"? i need to join
    I'm a poser? Makes PERFECT sense.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    erik...you need to rap back...
    No. Hopsin dissed the fuck out of Tyler and Tyler never responded. Why? Exactly why I'm not. Why waste the time on someone less important than you? Do it the Jay Z way. Jay Z gets so many shots fired at him, and he never wastes the time to respond.
    Because both of them are famous, you aren't. At least that's what I've gotten from your songs.
    Swag
    edited October 2011
    No, Brad. Two lines about two people out of the entire song doesn't equal a diss Rap. Disses aren't what Hip Hop is all about. And I'm not that big of a fan of them in general. I think if a Rapper wants to do one, they should just drop it as a free track online. I think it's dumb when they put a diss track as a song on an album.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And Wake, funny, except I didn't get owned. Glad to see you're back to being a faggot ass hater though. And because I won't respond, I'm a poser? Makes PERFECT sense. No, I just have a life, and I'm not gonna stoop to Brian's level. Could I own him just like Jobe? Sure. But am I gonna waste the fucking time? No.
    Not on my score card of ownage brah... it says 1 point Brian, 0 points poser.
    That could be arranged. Won't namedrop him though, but you'll know it's about him. Wake, keep calling me a poser, welcome to Middle School.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    that term is applicable at any time in life. It just so happens that you just typically don't find them outside of middle school, because people grow the fuck up. No hate here... just recognizing how closely you fit the definition. here, i'll leave this here for you

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poser
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    No, Brad. Two lines about two people out of the entire song doesn't equal a diss Rap. Disses aren't what Hip Hop is all about. And I'm not that big of a fan of them in general. I think if a Rapper wants to do one, they should just drop it as a free track online. I think it's dumb when they put a diss track as a song on an album.
    Takeover and Ether would like a word with you. Bye.

Only bars this bitch will drop is the soap in jail
    Unfortunately no real father to pay the bail
    that term is applicable at any time in life. It just so happens that you just typically don't find them outside of middle school, because people grow the fuck up. No hate here... just recognizing how closely you fit the definition. here, i'll leave this here for you

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poser
    Not a poser. Not trying to be someone I'm not. Keep riding my dick though. I am who I am. Deal with it.
    Only bars this bitch will drop is the soap in jail
    Unfortunately no real father to pay the bail
    lolyourdadisdeadtho

Takeover and Ether would like a word with you. Bye.
    And Ether is the best diss track of all time. Still not a fan of them.
    My dad may be dead, but at least he cared
    Your dad was good at keeping you and your mom scared
    lolcancerslowlyrottedyourfilthydad'sbrain
    edited October 2011
    You have no dirt on me so you can't say shit
    Just mention my dad died or how I'm gonna get hit
    But the facts are clear, you're a failure and a joke
    Why don't you make like your mom with your dad and fucking choke
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    =D>
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you

Lolyourdadisdeadtho
    Lolhesprobablyhappybecausehedidntwanttoliveanymorewithafailureofasonlikeyou