Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yep. Not wasting the time or stooping to his level.

Lolyourdadisdead.
    You are waay lower than his level at this point..
    the only thing you're saying to him is LOLURDADSDEAD
    you are a pathetic lowlife who has nothing to say
    go fuck yourself you piece of shit

**==
    LOL BURNOUT FAGGOT THAT THE GIRLS ON HERE SAID LOOK GOOD WHEN THEY MAKE FUN OF ME LOL
    At least I've had multiple bitches and actually got a nut busted from three of them. Your count? 0. What a surprise.

Dirtball, lol, I never have anything to say...you do? Lol.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    Tyler had no Dad and look at him. I'll follow in his footsteps. Kill yourself.
    You'll be in the spotlight for 3 years max?
    CF, not a phase, and I wasn't owned. But of course, it's against me, so it's funny as fuck. But ay, when this phase had me worth more than all of you combined, you can keep talking shit. :-bd
    Is this lyrics for one of your upcoming flows?
    And Brian, yep, I have nothing to live for, kinda like your Dad.
    Well-paying job that you support your family that you care about with > Used up whore for a wife and son who is incapable of finding his own identity
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    At least I've had multiple bitches and actually got a nut busted from three of them. Your count? 0. What a surprise.
    I don't care about bitches, all I need is my fucking Music.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Yep. Not wasting the time or stooping to his level.

Lolmydadneverlovedmeandabandonedme.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Except Tyler will be around for way longer.

And good one, but my Mom isn't a whore in the slightest, who's barrel scraping now? And I've found my identity, don't know about you.

But lolyourdadisstillapieceofshitandisstilldead.
    edited October 2011
    But lolyourdadisstillapieceofshitandisstilldead.
    How can you say his dad was a piece of shit when he actually loved his son..you know, by not leaving him?

Your father is clearly the bigger piece of shit.
    I don't care about bitches, all I need is my fucking Music.
    I know you're mocking me here, and it's true, fuck bitches, Music is all I care about. I'm just saying, not wise to talk shit about me and female attention when you haven't had one so much as look at you, and I've gotten a nut busted from three of them.

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    0 bitches??? ha you even said my girlfriends were hot.. and good job on another lie, 3 girls? :^o keep trying you little fucking kid
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited October 2011
    lolidrathermydadbedeadthanthepieceofshitfathererikhas
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    When the fuck did I say your bitch was hot...?

And not lying. First one, got a handjob. Second one, multiple blowjobs, third one, every sexual act possible...for 6 months.
    oldflamesthread

look it up
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    But ay, when this phase had me worth more than all of you combined, you can keep talking shit. :-bd
    Lol considering you havent worked a day in your life (I understand you are a kid) and a lot of us work hard, go to school, have cars, apartments/houses, families. But nope, you'll be worth more than all of us one day :))
    **==
    But ay, when this phase had me worth more than all of you combined, you can keep talking shit. :-bd
    Lol considering you havent worked a day in your life (I understand you are a kid) and a lot of us work hard, go to school, have cars, apartments/houses, families. But nope, you'll be worth more than all of us one day :))
    Eh, he's 15. Let him chill in lala land a little bit longer.
    I will, when I have stacks on stacks on stacks and have more cars than all of you combined. :)

Lol write a diary and put it on a shelf for five years. Read it then and see how you feel about yourself.
    I will, when I have stacks on stacks on stacks and have more cars than all of you combined. :)

You can have all of that, but it still won't make you happy. The only thing you'll get out of that is fake friends that just want your keesh.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    brian > everyone

oh and can we all raid that kanye site?
    let the trolling commence!!
    imageimage
    I'm used to having no friends/fake friends, so that'll be nothing new and won't phase me. Just making it in Music will be ultimate happiness for me. That's all I want, and all that matters to me.
    I'm used to having no friends/fake friends, so that'll be nothing new and won't phase me. Just making it in Music will be ultimate happiness for me. That's all I want, and all that matters to me.
    Prepare for depression.