Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

9/11

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    we needz another holiday......i would love extra day off at work to remember :-))
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I still remember getting woken up to all this at 6:15 or so. Still had to go to school and the campus was absolutely silent. Half the school wasn't there. Everyone that was was in the classrooms and they called a special gathering at church.

Crazy stuff man.
    I love winning with women
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk church i hate jesus =;

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yeah I'm not a big fan of religion lol. In fact, fifth grade was around the time I started not believing all that stuff.
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    since were talking about 9/11.....

wow, you're sister is/was beautiful. im sorry about her death. its always unfortunate when people die young. my friend's sister died when i we were in 8th grade. i dont remember how old she was though, 18 maybe.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I remember being on the bus to school and just hearing from my friend there was a big plane crash. Then when we got to school our teacher turned on the t.v and we all just stared in disbelief we were in 4th grade at the time but we still knew it was something horrific just happened and when it was explained to us i remember kids crying and just the feeling of fear. It was aweful.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i was in 8th grade....it was crazy i remember every detail of that day
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    thanks, skully
    its gonna be a hard day
    imageimage
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I do too. Its just so odd i was so young and it feels like yesterday.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I was in 2nd grade. I don't remember it at all.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    We had a day off that day from school for Teachers Inservice Day. I was asleep until my aunt came in and said, "Get up we are under attack!" I woke up and had this wtf thinking going on in my head. I turned on the tv and saw the recap of the plane hitting the first tower. Later I saw the 2nd plane crash live on tv and I was just shocked and worried. Fear that went through my body and that feeling of not being safe anymore was just meh didn't like it. Such a horrible day.

RIP to all the fire fighters, Police men/women, and the brave civilians that gave up their lives to save others. Such unselfish acts that should forever be remembered.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I was in 3rd grade...teacher barely mentioned it. Then as we get let out, I walked home from school and some girl on a bike goes "Some crazy people from the middle east got mad at us for taking their plane or something and now they're attacking us" She said it just like that. Then a minute later I walked in and my mom was crying looking at the tv.
    RIP to all the fire fighters, Police men/women, and the brave civilians that gave up their lives to save others. Such unselfish acts that should forever be remembered.
    image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i was 16 and i was in school that day. i think i've said this before but i'll say it again, i was in biology class and we were in the auditorium for something, i dont remember what, and our teacher says something like "a plane hit one of the twin towers and another plane hit the second tower 15 minutes later...." and i stopped paying attention right there because i thought she was talkin' about a math problem :))
    as the day went on i noticed there was less and less people in school and i was like "wtf is going on?" and one of my friends told me. they were letting people go home if they had any family in the city or that worked in the city. several of my cousins work right near the world trade center but thankfully none of them were injured. my one cousin said him and his co-workers were watching people jump out of the windows.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was in kindergarten and didn't give a fuck.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i was in 10th grade (i think).... we did literally nothing that day but talk about it.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I was in 4th grade and had no idea what happened except that everyone was getting called for early dismissals and I was upset my mom never came to get me. I did see Flight 93 though, it passed over here before it crashed in Shanksville.
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    that always got to me.... all those people on that flight who actually managed to call their loved ones to say their final goodbyes. So sad.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Bianca >:D< >:D< >:D<

I was in 7th grade French class when I found out.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    that always got to me.... all those people on that flight who actually managed to call their loved ones to say their final goodbyes. So sad.
    ya i almost cant even listen to them its so sad, those people are true heros and ill never forget what happened on that plane...ht e amount of respect i have for them and all the firefighters and police force that helped is indescribable...they are all truly better people than ill ever be and i can only hope to strive to there level
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    I was in 2nd grade and we watched it happen on the news. I really didn't understand what was going on at the time