Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Fitness Thread*

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    p90x motherfuckers
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Swimming is the ultimate workout. I wish I could swim every day to workout :(

Planet Fitness is where I am going to start working out. Open 24/7 as well :D
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    which is exactly why i wanna do the aqua aerobics at my gym even thought its predominately old people lol
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    which is exactly why i wanna do the aqua aerobics at my gym even thought its predominately old people lol
    Lol yea go see all the grandmas in bathing suits

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So, I've kept up my diet, but stopped working out after I hit a month of working out, I managed to lose 20 of the 30 pounds I was shooting for (I was 230, I'm now 210.) Anyways, I'm gonna get back into working out, but 2 questions:

Can I start again while my tattoo is still healing?

And, after doing weight training, if my arms buff up, will it break my tattoo apart or distort it?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i wish i had more time to devote to a better workout
    imageimage
    dont do your arms while that tattoo is healing and yes, it will distort but that goes for any body part thats inked except for the forearm
    that tends to stay as it is
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Yes, as long as it isn't all scabby and you pull the lines apart. Your tat will be fine. No real worries about distortion unless its on your tummy and you get knocked up.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    *looks at her 20,000 post count*
    now im confused since my artist said different
    i just think you wouldnt wanna do your arms because youd be getting an open wound all sweaty and gross
    imageimage
    *looks at her 20,000 post count*
    i can post during school and functions
    i cant excercise during them
    imageimage
    I'm off to the hit the bags for awhile.
    now im confused since my artist said different
    i just think you wouldnt wanna do your arms because youd be getting an open wound all sweaty and gross
    If its peeling its not really open open wound anymore. Even so, as long as you keep it clean you are good. Wash it with a little liquid dial after and you're good to go.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i bust ass on my feet running heavy ass molds at a foam factory for 8 hours....i want to start working out again but its hard to find motivation when you dead ass tired when you get out of work lol
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    So, I've kept up my diet, but stopped working out after I hit a month of working out, I managed to lose 20 of the 30 pounds I was shooting for (I was 230, I'm now 210.) Anyways, I'm gonna get back into working out, but 2 questions:

Can I start again while my tattoo is still healing?

And, after doing weight training, if my arms buff up, will it break my tattoo apart or distort it?
    Ha ha.I don't know shit about tattoos but a while back at the gym I got talking to this gang member (there's at least three that go to our gym) and he told me he'd lost 30kgs......I asked him if his tattoos shrunk when he lost that much weight....at least he laughed and found it funny and didn't stick a knife in me....but no his tatts are still legible
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    creatine helps you bulk up with water weight. once you stop taking it you will lose weight

it draws water into the muscle, and yeah you will gain a couple pounds, but when taken correctly, Creatin (monohydrate) is really effective.....try Promera's Con-Cret....concentrated powder, it's microdosed, no loading or cycling required, and it is effective....I've been on it for about 3 months.....I still cycle it 6 weeks on, 2 off, at the recommendation of my doctor....

ALL creatine, even top quality, will still bloat you a little, and tend to give you the farts....
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I'll stick to good old fashion steroids
    I'd love to get my hands on some HGH....
    Steroids?
    Fuck that shit

If you load up on creatine you'll also get the shits
    For a little while

I don't even mess with protein shakes... Should I start?
    Protein shakes won't do you any harm, are legal, help to regain energy and bulk up