Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Obviously Leah is trying to read through your lyrics like a Gaga or Lana song.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ed, shut the fuck up...

...here's the number to my therapist.
    Tell him all your problems - he's fucking awesome with listening
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Bullshit. You can spend them in Mexico
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Ed, shut the fuck up...

...here's the number to my therapist.
    Tell him all your problems - he's fucking awesome with listening
    LOL stop.

REE REEREE REEREEREEREEREEREEREE
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Dollars> pesos
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Doubloons > Pesos.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think pesos is too slow for you. you sound better rapping at a little bit faster rate
    I agree. I do like this track, but the slow chill shit isn't my style as much, not as good at it.
    You should close the show you're gonna do with Nyan cat
    I think pesos is too slow for you. you sound better rapping at a little bit faster rate
    I agree. I do like this track, but the slow chill shit isn't my style as much, not as good at it.
    yea you probably just have to work on your flow with slower beats

Nah it's just my voice, I have that more aggressive/rough voice, not a chill ass voice like Drake or A$AP.
    Lol nah, we're only doing one solo track each, and everything else is gonna be Stolen Throne. I'm doing this as my solo track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3EfG6MbCSE&feature=g-upl&context=G2e55abaAUAAAAAAABAA
    you should act exactly how you do in that video when you preform. it will make people remember you more
    I plan on it, we're gonna be hidden, and then both coming running out as soon as my verse kicks in and Im'ma go ham. We're doing that first for the sole fact that I'm not nervous about performing, but about talking to the crowd, so that track will get the adrenaline running and it should be fairly smooth sailing from there.
    Is someone going to tape this?
    imageimage
    Is someone going to tape this?
    My Mom. She'll be at the show obviously, it's my first ever. My Flip records for 30 minutes, which is how long our set is. YouTube only allows 10 minute videos maximum, so I'm gonna cut it into 3 10 minute videos on Windows Movie Maker, and post them on YouTube and on here.
    Really? Just ten minutes? Why have I seen videos on youtube exceed that @-)
    imageimage
    We were joking one night when we were drunk, I was like "Let's get shot the second we get on stage and go out like Tupac, let's go on stage and immediately say "WHERE ALL MY WHITE NIGGUHS AT?!?!?!?". Ahahaha.
    edited February 2012
    Really? Just ten minutes? Why have I seen videos on youtube exceed that @-)
    You get the privilege of longer videos after either a certain amount of viewers or subscribers.
    I was offered to put advertisements on my youtube page once. But I didn't notice the email until months later. So when I clicked the link it told me it was no longer available or some bullshit. I could have made $ off my youtube page dammit
    imageimage
    I was offered to put advertisements on my youtube page once. But I didn't notice the email until months later. So when I clicked the link it told me it was no longer available or some bullshit. I could have made $ off my youtube page dammit
    I got that too, but you have to be 18. I was like FFFFUUUU.
    Maybe when I get a new laptop, video camera, camera ect I'll be able to do much more on my internet accounts. Especially youtube and tumblr
    imageimage
    Oh, don't think I mentioned it, but I was in my first Rap Battle in November. It was at a Game concert, and we had to wait like an hour for him to come on, and a huge circle formed, a bunch of nigguhs were battling, and I joined in. Was so dope. Mine wasn't freestyled though, it was shit that I had written, and I remembered it, it worked well enough as a diss, I can't freestyle, shit was still dope and fun though. No better feeling than getting a huge reaction out of everyone that was watching.