Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And there are so many other lyrical content that I would probably like, but you never go there. You like to keep most of your raps in the "im so awesome my shit dont stink" bucket, and occasionally you bust out an emo track.

I've said this before and I'll say it again now.... What about rapping about shit that is real to life, or real to the world, that isnt about YOU. I'd think you of all people having come from a metal background would have picked up on some of these heavier themes that is so abundant in metal but so lacking in rap. How about writing about

Suicide
    War
    Political strife
    Teen Angst
    Murdering someone in a serial killer sort of way

Idk... shit like that! Be creative man.... Think outside the box. You have all the tools to work with something like this, but you're too afraid to step outside of your imaginary box you've created for yourself.
    Lol, with this, you've proven to me that you're looking for Metal qualities in Hip Hop, and why I don't take your opinion on this shit seriously. No one wants to hear that bullshit, "Suicide, War, Political strife, Murdering someone in a serial killer sort of way, Teen Angst" in Hip Hop, go to Death Metal for that shit. Or for instance, Immortal Technique, amazing artist that has rapped about all of those except for teen angst and murdering someone, but look, 10+ year career, and he's never blown up, why? No one wants to hear that depressing shit. That's why that shit never gets big. The only political Rapper that got big is Lupe, and that's only because he came out with a shit ton of dope, catchy ass singles that had nothing to do with that shit.

Not only that, but that'd be being fake, I don't give a fuck about any of that, and don't pay enough attention to war and politics, and in turn, don't know enough about it to write about it. And I have no teen angst, I'm as happy as possible with my life right now and have no complaints.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    you're lucky it's wake critiquing your shit. at least he's nice about it
    Your straight up hating doesn't bother me. 'Cause it's the most ignorant on here, and shows you're crusty as shit, and only makes you look embarrassing and pathetic, based on your age.
    Your straight up hating doesn't bother me. 'Cause it's the most ignorant on here, and shows you're crusty as shit, and only makes you look embarrassing and pathetic, based on your age.
    ig·no·rant
       /ˈɪgnərənt/ Show Spelled[ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
    adjective
    lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
    uninformed; unaware.
    due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

stop using words you don't understand

to be honest, my opinion should be the *only* one you care about because i know more about rap music and hip hop than this entire board combined. you hate me because you're afraid of people like me. that's why you push your lame shit on a metal site.
    ig·no·rant
       /ˈɪgnərənt/ Show Spelled[ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
    adjective
    lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
    uninformed; unaware.
    due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

stop using words you don't understand

to be honest, my opinion should be the *only* one you care about because i know more about rap music and hip hop than this entire board combined. you hate me because you're afraid of people like me. that's why you push your lame shit on a metal site.
    Orly? 'Cause I've been pushing it harder on the Hip Hop forum and get a generally good reception over there.
    So, yea, you're ignorant, UNINFORMED, on what you're hating on. This site is the least of my concern as far as getting my Music out there, since y'all aren't my target audience, I just post it since I'm on here.
    are you talking about the kanye site?
    are you talking about the kanye site?
    I post on quite a few. That one, I do get good comments, but that section's so dead that I barely even bother.
    what sites are you talking about? cuz i'd love to join in so i can school some hip hop n00bs
    what sites are you talking about? cuz i'd love to join in so i can school some hip hop n00bs
    Like I'd tell your childish ass to come and troll. It's bad enough that even one of them was found out. And they're not noobs, they know more than your elitist ass claims to know.
    Like I'd tell your childish ass to come and troll. It's bad enough that even one of them was found out. And they're not noobs, they know more than your elitist ass claims to know.
    i call bullshit

and you can make fun of my age all day, it doesn't make me wrong
    i call bullshit

These are nigguhs who's main genre is Hip Hop rather than Metal, and there's other members who are Rappers as well, fuck outta here.
    i call bullshit

These are nigguhs who's main genre is Hip Hop rather than Metal, and there's other members who are Rappers as well, fuck outta here.
    i still call bullshit.

...and none of this has anything to do with the fact that you're still rehashing 20 year old rhymes.
    .......And none of this has to do with the fact that I REALLY don't give a fuck what your crusty ass has to say. I get my props IRL, you don't matter.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Anyways, full tracklist is done for my mixtape, The Pilot.

#12: Family Love (Feat. Boondox And Blaze) (Finished)
    #Bonus Track: Dat Neden Freestyle (Finished)
    One of these days....lol
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The kanye forum is awesome.
    The kanye forum is awesome.
    You're on there?
    I don't have an account yet. I just read the album and kid cudi sections.
    I don't have an account yet. I just read the album and kid cudi sections.
    Ohhh, I was gonna say, lol.
    That site has the most info about new artists and albums i love it.