Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    erik, if you wanna be around people who will just tell you what you wanna hear, why even be here?
    you say the other forum makes you happy yet you bring it here where you know thast youre gonna get some sort of harshness for it
    at this point, youre doing it to yourself
    imageimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    i have one question.... Why are you even here? rap is all you talk about on a metal forum and you are constantly starting drama...i mean really? it's a little weird.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol I'M the one starting drama. Of course. Like I said, I don't start it. Faggots just can't keep their mouths shut, and I'm not the type to just sit there and take it.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Lol I'M the one starting drama. Of course. Like I said, I don't start it. Faggots just can't keep their mouths shut, and I'm not the type to just sit there and take it.
    I haven't seen anything today that wasn't constructive criticism.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rap is all you talk about on a metal forum
    I wouldn't call this place a metal forum unless you're using it loosely. The people here are very diverse with taste and don't hide it. Lots of other genres are talked about almost as much as metal. Prime example is the Albums of 2011 thread. Lots of variety to be had here.
    Lol, well yea, of course, that is...if the definition of constructive criticism changed to hating and bashing.
    Lol, well yea, of course, that is...if the definition of constructive criticism changed to hating and bashing.
    8-|
    I see two people that gave constructive criticism, Ellie, and Jobe. Satan hating on me, telling me I'm fake, and saying I don't know shit about Hip Hop, and that my favorite Rappers are shit and that I need to change my influences to make it, is not "constructive criticism.".
    erik, if you wanna be around people who will just tell you what you wanna hear, why even be here?
    you say the other forum makes you happy yet you bring it here where you know thast youre gonna get some sort of harshness for it
    at this point, youre doing it to yourself
    imageimage
    edited August 2011
    *sigh*

Whatever. You just take it too personally. As you get bigger, the criticism is only going to get louder. Wake and Satan and Brian aren't hating and their intentions aren't to bash the shit out of you.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    rap is all you talk about on a metal forum
    I wouldn't call this place a metal forum unless you're using it loosely. The people here are very diverse with taste and don't hide it. Lots of other genres are talked about almost as much as metal. Prime example is the Albums of 2011 thread. Lots of variety to be had here.
    i was using it quite loosely. in retrospect i guess i could've used better wording
    I actually fully agree with you Bianca. Except the last part, because it's pathetic that I can't say shit without being bashed because of childish queers. That's not exactly bringing it on myself. But yea, I don't even know why I'm here to be honest. I LOVE the other forum, and I'm well liked and respected over there, always good vibes and major support. And the trolls are always class A lulz.
    *sigh*

Whatever. You just take it too personally. As you get bigger, the criticism is only going to get louder. Wake and Satan and Brian aren't hating and their intentions aren't to bash the shit out of you.
    Oh, of course it's gonna get bigger. Success builds jealousy. Remember, "If you got haters, you must be doing something right.".
    i was basically saying in the last part that if you dont wanna be bashed for anything at all, dont give people an opportunity to
    for example, if you kept all your raps and talking about rap on that other forum and just spoke about things here relevent to others conversations, i think itd ease up
    imageimage
    I don't think Brian, Wake, or Satan are hating though. You thought Jobe was hating until he started to say your flows were good. That's all I'm saying.
    I don't think Brian, Wake, or Satan are hating though. You thought Jobe was hating until he started to say your flows were good. That's all I'm saying.
    No, there were times he didn't like a song, but instead of bashing me and saying I'm fake/a wigger, he said work on this, improve that, etc. And I didn't get pissed. Notice the only time I retorted is when he went on this bullshit about how I'm this worthless suburban homeschooled kid.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    son if y00z dont quit with y00z rap shit Im gonna whip y00z ass wif meh belt L-)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I haven't seen anything today that wasn't constructive criticism.....
    Exactly. If you aren't giving Erik love for his raps and try to help him out by telling him to do his homework and improve on this, this and this...you're a hater and bashing when it's clear you aren't. Take the constuctive critism like any good artist does. If you're like this now and you've only shared ypur shit on fb, here and a hip hop forum...wtf do you think is going to happen when it gets bigger? Quit being a little cock about it and actually listen to what people have to say because some if it you should. I agree with Wake and Satan
    imageimage
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Hey! Said my name is called disturbance.image