Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll write what I want, kthx. :)
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think anyone is hating on you. Brian, Wake and Satan are giving you constructive criticism . Take it, and use it.
    edited August 2011
    Lol, Satan gives far from constructive criticism. He has a raging hardon ready to burst for me just like his homie Travis.
    Satan knows a lot about music. I don't think he's in love with you. He's just giving his honest opinion. And isn't that what you're looking for? Not everyone is going to be a fan.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Lol aww, haters hating again, how lovely. :) None of my boasts are "bullshit" I don't write shit like that unless it's true and from the heart. You can get over your obsession too Satan. It's sad how you and Travis follow me.

Jobe, thanks a lot, I just read that. Good to know you legitimately think I'm getting better, that track is easily my personal favorite so far, and the one I'm most proud of.
    don't put it out there if you don't want to know how people legitimately feel about it.

i've forgotten more about hip hop than you even know. my opinion should matter to you, because when you start exposing your music outside of the friendly confines of a couple of forums the microscope is going to be on you worse and others will find more cracks in your concrete. they're gonna see that you're just some 15 year old middle class white kid talking shit. you seem to take solace in the fact that dorks on some other hip hop site like your shit, but that's an insulated sample based on the opinion of a bunch of other 15 year old dweebs who probably don't know any better either. i saw your list of best rappers and it's a joke. before you can expect to be taken seriously by the hip hop community at large, you need to learn some history. i know you were like 4 when eminem broke, but that doesn't mean that he was the beginning of rap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tK8pEpbsG4

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    Erik that's not what he's saying <_>

He's talking about your success as a rapper. If you're making songs that people enjoy, awesome, but you haven't "made it" until you're selling a bunch of records and making a big name for yourself. Right now you're just starting.
    Exactly... I actually think you are a good rapper Erik. And by that I mean you have a good tone, you flow well (but can improve), and your writing isnt bad. However move away from the raps about what you have accomplished and saying you wouldnt get there. Try writing something controversial, that isnt about you.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Lol, Satan gives far from constructive criticism. He has a raging hardon ready to burst for me just like his homie Travis.
    it's your arrogant tone and the fact that i know you only just got into rap recently. you act like you're some kid that grew up loving the music and has been doing it since infancy or something. we all know that's bullshit. come from your own heart.
    Lol, yet again, Satan's being ignorant as fuck. A bunch of other 15 year olds that know no better? A lot of them are other Rappers-Producers who are in their twenties and older and still give me props. I'm actually making good Music that I, and others, clearly like, get off my tip. Also, my list of favorite Rappers is pathetic? Didn't know everything you said was code, boss. It's a matter of opinion you elitist faggot. And I know Eminem didn't start Hip Hop. I know my Hip Hop faggot. And I listen to a lot of old school shit. Love Eric B. And Rakim for instance. K.R.S One, Eazy E, Etc.
    Being a complete douche bag is not going to help, Erik. Quit being such an asshole and take their criticism.
    it's your arrogant tone and the fact that i know you only just got into rap recently. you act like you're some kid that grew up loving the music and has been doing it since infancy or something. we all know that's bullshit. come from your own heart.
    I actually did grow up loving it dumbass. It's all I listened to up until 10-11 and used to write shitty rhymes when I was younger. If anything, METAL was the phase for me, but I grew up on Hip Hop. It's always been in my heart. And good, I love being arrogant, pisses people off. Seems to work for Yeezy. ;)
    Being a complete douche bag is not going to help, Erik. Quit being such an asshole and take their criticism.
    Lolno

It's not criticism. It's a hate gang up as usual.
    Lol, how interesting, this goes down, and now my inbox just got spammed with over 100 messages from an account named TimIsAFag, all saying "wigger Eminem faggot.". You faggots seriously need to get over your obsessions.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, how interesting, this goes down, and now my inbox just got spammed with over 100 messages from an account named TimIsAFag, all saying "wigger Eminem faggot.". You faggots seriously need to get over your obsessions.
    I was hit with the same thing about 10 minutes ago. I am guessing it is the same person.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik is stupid for being so vehement against anything that isn't in adoration of his raps, everyone else is stupid for thinking that is going to change any time soon.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't wanna change the world, I don't want the world to change me
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2 Pac Back
    You niggas WRONG
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Erik is stupid for being so vehement against anything that isn't in adoration of his raps, everyone else is stupid for thinking that is going to change any time soon.
    Exactly, and it's too bad.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Hey Erik, even though what some people are saying here that seems harsh, I'd really take it to heart. Personally, I think you should be thrilled that you are getting constructive criticism (even though it's harsh) instead of asspats. I do know you have been taking criticism, which is outstanding. But I think you should take in what Satan has told you as well. I mean, he did give you a little time out of his day to give you his opinion on your stuff.

I can relate on wanting to improve something you're passionate about. I love to draw and have been doing it for about a decade when I started getting serious about it. I've gotten so much better in taking all sorts of criticism. Of course I suppose it's lucky I think everything I draw is utter shit any way, so when someone tells me it sucks ass or something I'm just like "Wayyyyy ahead of you there, buddy". I think the most important thing when it comes to the arts is to be your biggest critic, and take everything everyone tells you into consideration, not matter how rude or harsh it is. Because the only place you can go is up.

And I hope you don't think I'm trying to be rude or anything. Far from it, actually. Just giving you my 2 cents because I know how you feel when you want to excel in whatever art form you pick. :3
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i would take satans advice on music seriosuly. he tried out for dying fetus if i remember correctly