Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Brian, Erik does have a point. Whether Erik spews on about rap and Wolf Gang too much is all opinion really. Danzig getting knocked the fuck out is just a straight fact.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can't touch this.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I see two people that gave constructive criticism, Ellie, and Jobe. Satan hating on me, telling me I'm fake, and saying I don't know shit about Hip Hop, and that my favorite Rappers are shit and that I need to change my influences to make it, is not "constructive criticism.".
    the funniest thing about how you comprehend what i say is that you assume that i'm one of the "dumb metalheads" you're always complaining about. truth is, i have *always* been more of a music fan than just a metal fan. in addition to all that i know and understand about metal, i have equal to superior knowledge of punk and hip hop. not just in the music, but the culture. i had a ghetto pass before you were born. when i read half the shit you post and your little rhymes, i really feel embarrassed for you and by you at the same time. truth is, people like you are the reason i drifted away from rap. it got old quick to be at el-p and del the funky homosapien shows with a bunch of dorky middle class white kids showing off the moves they learned in breakdancing class. at first, it was backpacker college dweebs straying into mos def shows because he opened for the beastie boys. then eminem hit and every greasy, self-conscious dork with something to prove has a tilted hat and a neck tat. 10 years after that bomb went off, we get kids like you: little mutant white-boy hip hop spawn. the sense of entitlement you exhibit is sickening to me. you really think you deserve to be rhyming about what you do. you have no issue throwing around "nigga". you talk about haters like you've actually earned the right to be hated on. it's like bizarro world to me because i'm used to kids getting knuckles to their mouth for talking shit like that with nothing to back it up. and don't fool yourself, you have nothing to back it up. you just hang out at apartments with like-minded mutant white-boy hip hop spawn and try to say something that'll make the other dudes put a fist in front of their mouth and yell "ooooooooooooooh!". i bleeds from your raps. you try so very hard to impress people, either through your words or by your attitude. you want very much for everyone to believe that you hang out 'round da way and spit flows wit da cities hottest, but you're not. you're on here all the time, commiserating with your imaginary "haters". aside from the 2 weeks you were banned, i can't remember a 6 hour period where you weren't posting. that doesn't leave much time for gangsta shit, young erik. but all of this would not matter if you embraced that and employed it to enhance your own personality. the best rhyme i've seen you post was the one where you used the net memes in your wordplay. stick with shit like that. the best mc's are always the ones that can say it smooth and funny and mine their own uniqueness to decorate their rhymes. concentrate on that instead of the faux-eminem character you're doing.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited August 2011
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    What is the meaning of life....

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I see two people that gave constructive criticism, Ellie, and Jobe. Satan hating on me, telling me I'm fake, and saying I don't know shit about Hip Hop, and that my favorite Rappers are shit and that I need to change my influences to make it, is not "constructive criticism.".
    the funniest thing about how you comprehend what i say is that you assume that i'm one of the "dumb metalheads" you're always complaining about. truth is, i have *always* been more of a music fan than just a metal fan. in addition to all that i know and understand about metal, i have equal to superior knowledge of punk and hip hop. not just in the music, but the culture. i had a ghetto pass before you were born. when i read half the shit you post and your little rhymes, i really feel embarrassed for you and by you at the same time. truth is, people like you are the reason i drifted away from rap. it got old quick to be at el-p and del the funky homosapien shows with a bunch of dorky middle class white kids showing off the moves they learned in breakdancing class. at first, it was backpacker college dweebs straying into mos def shows because he opened for the beastie boys. then eminem hit and every greasy, self-conscious dork with something to prove has a tilted hat and a neck tat. 10 years after that bomb went off, we get kids like you: little mutant white-boy hip hop spawn. the sense of entitlement you exhibit is sickening to me. you really think you deserve to be rhyming about what you do. you have no issue throwing around "nigga". you talk about haters like you've actually earned the right to be hated on. it's like bizarro world to me because i'm used to kids getting knuckles to their mouth for talking shit like that with nothing to back it up. and don't fool yourself, you have nothing to back it up. you just hang out at apartments with like-minded mutant white-boy hip hop spawn and try to say something that'll make the other dudes put a fist in front of their mouth and yell "ooooooooooooooh!". i bleeds from your raps. you try so very hard to impress people, either through your words or by your attitude. you want very much for everyone to believe that you hang out 'round da way and spit flows wit da cities hottest, but you're not. you're on here all the time, commiserating with your imaginary "haters". aside from the 2 weeks you were banned, i can't remember a 6 hour period where you weren't posting. that doesn't leave much time for gangsta shit, young erik. but all of this would not matter if you embraced that and employed it to enhance your own personality. the best rhyme i've seen you post was the one where you used the net memes in your wordplay. stick with shit like that. the best mc's are always the ones that can say it smooth and funny and mine their own uniqueness to decorate their rhymes. concentrate on that instead of the faux-eminem character you're doing.
    brilliant post, but the fact that all this is the dead truth is the reason that it will be lost on Erik. Every fuckin white kid in a lower middle class neighborhood or trailer park saw Eminem and Fred Durst, and thought that those guys would give them the credibility to cock their flatbill hats to the side and ice grill everybody at the food court....
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i think erik is finally speechless
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    Lol, so many words, so much thought, and so much time put into it, and yet....nope....can't find any fucks to give. Believe me though, I did give a thorough search for even the smallest fuck, but it's just not there. But ay, I'm glad you think you know my life. I also find it more amusing that you think you're gonna change me, or that anyone will, for that matter. It's even MORE amusing that you left Hip Hop because of white kids. Nice way to be a close minded half wit. Hip Hop's all over the world now, it's not just for blacks. Also, I'm not trying to be like Eminem at all. But ay, like I said, I love that you think you know me. Kill yourself faggot. Thank you for taking that much time out of your day for me, I'm flattered NIGGUH. ;) Oh yea, I can say that, because I don't give a fuck. :D
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow Erik, really? "Kill yourself faggot." Mature.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2011
    This is the kind of retarded mentality that made me grow sickened towards the hip hop community
    image Photobucket
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Lol, so many words, so much thought, and so much time put into it, and yet....nope....can't find any fucks to give. Believe me though, I did give a thorough search for even the smallest fuck, but it's just not there. But ay, I'm glad you think you know my life. I also find it more amusing that you think you're gonna change me, or that anyone will, for that matter. It's even MORE amusing that you left Hip Hop because of white kids. Nice way to be a close minded half wit. Hip Hop's all over the world now, it's not just for blacks. Also, I'm not trying to be like Eminem at all. But ay, like I said, I love that you think you know me. Kill yourself faggot. Thank you for taking that much time out of your day for me, I'm flattered NIGGUH. ;) Oh yea, I can say that, because I don't give a fuck. :D
    The short version:
    I dont need to respond to ignorant haters who are just proving my point.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Yep, I'm very mature. :) Or not, but who's gonna tell a kid to grow up? Ahahaha I love it. I really do. I love how much of an effect I truly have on you guys and how much I piss you all off. It amazes me.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Erik you don't have an effect on anybody. See a therapist, you have ego problems.
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00d erik just be a Kid for a while and has fun No responsabilities is greatest thing ever so slow down

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

d00d erik just be a Kid for a while and has fun No responsabilities is greatest thing ever so slow down
    That's what I do niggat.