Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yes i can picture it

DONT YOU THROW THAT WORD AT ME! YOU COULD PUT AN EYE OUT WITH THAT PHRASE!!

OUCH! THAT FAGGOT WORD JUST FELL ON MY HEAD!
    lawl
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't give a fuck who I offend, faggot.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sounds like shock value to me. Faggot.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Sounds like shock value to me. Faggot.
    BUT I DON'T GO FOR SHOCK VALUE FAGGOT!
    Lolz. Nah, I just seriously don't give a fuck. Whether it's in my speech or my lyrics.
    I actually fully agree with you Bianca. Except the last part, because it's pathetic that I can't say shit without being bashed because of childish queers. That's not exactly bringing it on myself.
    Get over it. I basically can't say anything on this forum without someone thinking that bringing up the Danzig incident is some Achilles Heel insult to me. I post a stupid memegenerator pic and move on, you should do the same.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fact, i have never called a gay person a faggot
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    Lolz. Nah, I just seriously don't give a fuck. Whether it's in my speech or my lyrics.
    And then you grew up.
    fact, i have never called a gay person a faggot
    For the longest time, that was sort of my thing too. If they're not gay, then no harm right? Yeah, that was until I found out I actually was saying it in front of gay people, but I didn't know it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Wait is this argument about the word faggot? I will'd a Danzig punch load of comments.

I actually fully agree with you Bianca. Except the last part, because it's pathetic that I can't say shit without being bashed because of childish queers. That's not exactly bringing it on myself.
    Get over it. I basically can't say anything on this forum without someone thinking that bringing up the Danzig incident is some Achilles Heel insult to me. I post a stupid memegenerator pic and move on, you should do the same.
    we are aware it doesn't insult you but its amusing regardless
    NO YOU AREN'T GET OFF MY DICK
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    We had this student teacher freshman year that went fucking craaaazy over people using the word gay. Yelled at everyone, threatened with detentions, all kinds of stuff. So my friend finds her on facebook, sends her a message that just says "gay"

He was suspended or something haha
    image Photobucket
    That's fucking with you about Danzig. <_> Not hating on you, that's completely different.
    NO YOU AREN'T GET OFF MY DICK
    That's fucking with you about Danzig. <_> Not hating on you, that's completely different.
    How is it different? Misfits, Samhain and Danzig are favorite bands of mine and you love rap now.
    We had this student teacher freshman year that went fucking craaaazy over people using the word gay. Yelled at everyone, threatened with detentions, all kinds of stuff. So my friend finds her on facebook, sends her a message that just says "gay"

He was suspended or something haha
    awesome

Because it's not personal hate on YOU. Hell, it's not even hate on Danzig, it's just clowning around about him getting knocked out.
    Because it's not personal hate on YOU. Hell, it's not even hate on Danzig, it's just clowning around about him getting knocked out.
    which he most certainly did
    edited August 2011
    LOL Keep telling yourself that. Fucking hypocrites trying to justify their shit when it's not at my expense. Keep riding this dick.