Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    That looks like you're pushing out one mean stogie CAtz
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited July 2011
    Since everyones calling everyone out, I figured I might as well join in.

George, quit taking everything on the internet so seriously. No need for walls of text for some random e-girl. Every post of yours is a god damn stephen king book n shit. chill. ohandeaglessuck.

Bianca, if youre gonna be a bitch to people at least be straight up about it. No one likes a sneaky bitch.

Alex, dont be so pussy whipped. No pussys that good man.

Leah, quit yer bitchin woman. If you got a headache everyday you need to switch to horse tranquillizers or somethin mayne.

Erik, your music is bad and you should feel bad.

Catz and Xeno, stop making useless threadz. Youre wasting my internets.

Brian, Danzig got knocked out bro. Be mad.

Noga, quit...uh...umm...being so god damn fucking chill alright? I aint buying it.

Brad, if you post one more ebaums link I will come to your city and I swear to god I will hire 3 dudes to fight you.

Mikey, I find it very contradicting that you called yourself the stache man when oddly enough, you dont even have a moustache. fuckin poz0r.

Anyone from Chicago, fuck you. Youve failed your city. Where are the days of 200 CHICAGO threads? Buncha quitters you are.

Jeff, you didnt kill your dog. Fucking lying fat fuck.

Primus, quit changing your name. Every week I think youre some newfag who catches on very quick. Pisses me off.

Tupac, nigga you dead. Stop posting.

And Tim. Since you host this forum, every bit of derp that happens on this forum falls on you. This burden of derp is yours to bare.
    JAKE, Y U NO ADD ME?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    @Teh_Rutabaga itza INTRAWEBZ

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

more people like me than you think lol

and alex took it upon himself to do whatever he did, not me

either way, you are SO nola
    If 2 people on here like you, then you are right.

You treat Alex as your bitch, he pretty much does whatever you want, there in NO doubt in my mind you told him him message HOODS, and to defend you.
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and just last night you tried to get Razor to think I was talking shit on her, LOOOOOOOOOOL Razor one of my closest peoples on here, she lol'd at the thought that I would shittalk her. So no I havent been acting this way for no reason, its like someone told me last night, Bianca was my firend I always thought she was cool and now I notice how mean she can actually be to people and how she doesnt give a fuck about anyone but herself. Stop trying to be a bully to fucking people. its played out.
    It you could embed songs, I think this post would carry this tune:

Run your mouth when I'm not around
    It's easy to achieve
    You cry to weak friends that sympathize
    Can you hear the violins playing your song?
    Those same friends tell me your every word..

Is there no standard anymore?
    What it takes, who I am, where I've been
    Belong
    You can't be something you're not
    Be yourself, by yourself
    Stay away from me
    A lesson learned in life
    Known from the dawn of time

after that, shane was the one who made it a huge deal, not me
    but if you read what George said, it wasn't the vick shit that was the problem. It was him being your friend, and you turning on him over a misunderstanding, and then not accepting his apology when he tried to explain the misunderstanding. So what did Shane do? Kept the getting upset over Vick pictures going? So what. George didn't consider Shane one of this best friends who wouldnt give him the benefit of the doubt over a misunderstanding.
    I love this pic. :-)) think I posted it first too :-D
    ok so give me a time where i can say sorry to you and her
    :O This seems like a step in the right direction :-D
    Thanks for keeping the PM between us, George. I appreciate that you didn't share it with the forums.
    I have no problem with you Alex, however I do take issue with what you said. You, of all people, have no right to complain about someone else not keeping a PM's private, because the one time I sent you a PM you used it as ammo to try and broadcast to the forum some beef you had with me. I sent you a "PERSONAL MESSAGE" and you felt that you had the right to tell it to others? And before you start with the "it didn't say anything all that personal" bullshit... so-fucking-what. Had I wanted the board to see that message then I would have just posted in on the board.

That day I learned that you are not to be trusted with PM's. That day I learned that I'll never send you a PM without assuming that you will just repost it for all. I don't want an apology, nor am I nola at you in the least- I'm just posting this because I feel it is hypocritical of you to take issue with George posting you PM's when wont even give others that very same respect.

And for anyone else reading this- I consider PM's I receive as Gold. Never will I repeat what someone has told me in confidence, even if the person asking me to repeat it is my best friend and the PM was from my worst enemy. That is the respect I give towards others, and that is the respect I expect from others. If I send you a PM, and you want to rebroadcast it to the board- go for it. You just wont be seeing anymore from me.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    everberybody STFU!!!!!!!

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

everberybody STFU!!!!!!!
    THIS. The Southern Tenant Farmers Union (STFU) has done wonders to further organize the tenant farmers in the Southern United States. Especially in todays age when the AAA calls for reduction in food production to create a controlled shortage of food and raise the price through supply and demand. the STFU historically serves as evidence that such a problem existed.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    everberybody STFU!!!!!!!
    lame drama is lame
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    everberybody STFU!!!!!!!
    lame drama is lame
    the idea of someone "changing" for the benefit of forum choades strikes me as completely retarded
    the idea of someone "changing" for the benefit of forum choades strikes me as completely retarded
    Whose asking anyone to change for the benefit of the people on this site? The way I read it, people were just telling Bianca that she in general doesnt treat others with decency and respect. Sure others might have suggested that she change that behavior, but it wasn't for their benefit, but for her own benefit.

I claim that building friendships and treating others with decency, will lead to a much more fulfilling life then doing the opposite.
    Whose asking anyone to change for the benefit of the people on this site? The way I read it, people were just telling Bianca that she in general doesnt treat others with decency and respect. Sure others might have suggested that she change that behavior, but it wasn't for their benefit, but for her own benefit.

I claim that building friendships and treating others with decency, will lead to a much more fulfilling life then doing the opposite.
    decency and respect are not metal

[-(
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

decency and respect are not metal

[-(
    but then by that logic, bianca IS metal :-?
    edited July 2011
    decency and respect are not metal [-(
    The first thing this comment made me think of is comparing Kerry King to Chuck Schuldiner. You see, I'd consider Schuldiner as a very down to earth dude that treated everyone with decency and respect. Where Kerry King is all in your face "Books are for faggots". and here you are saying decency and respect is not metal :-)) [-(
    decency and respect are not metal [-(
    The first thing this comment made me think of is comparing Kerry King to Chuck Schuldiner. You see, I'd consider Schuldiner as a very down to earth dude that treated everyone with decency and respect. Where Kerry King is all in your face "Books are for faggots". and here you are saying decency and respect is not metal :-)) [-(
    chuck had a lot of hate in him. he was just cordial about it

the way that this site defines "trolls" seems to suit king just fine. he seems mostly interested in getting reactions out of people.
    quit changing definitions. What you want to define as cordial, I have already previously defined as respect and decency. I never stated that to treat others with decency, doesnt mean you can harbor hate for them or their actions.

So I still stand in disagreement over your claim that respect and decency are not metal. The proof in argument is Chuck Schuldiner, because he was as metal as they come and treated people in general with respect. If you wanted more evidence of this, I'd present Joe Duplantier. One of the most cordial and respectful metal stars I've met. Joe is metal \m/

King could very well be a troll, but something tells me he isnt trolling people to get a reaction but because he is so stupid and disrespectful that he actually believes the filth his mouth spews. fuck king. If that is what metal is, then I'd have no part.