Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i think my point is more that if bianca made it her life's work to piss me off and/or make fun of me on this forum...it wouldn't matter. at all. it doesn't matter to me when she treats others like shit either. they just won't like her. big deal. i don't look at metal forums as some sort of social circle or family. i look at it as a way to pass time or learn something. i don't see how or why anyone else sees it any different.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh. I forgot we were talking about Bianca, and had thought we were going to have a good discussion that related to Chuck Schuldiner or Joe Duplantier. I was getting excited, and then you just killed my boner. thanks Satan.
    edited July 2011
    gojira needs to tour again.

that ramv thread of the fantasy tour with them and meshuggah had me =P~
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Yeah someone posted that here too. I was butthurt when I found out it was a hoax, lol

:-S

Did you catch the Messhuggah, Cynic, and The Faceless tour? that one was kick ass \m/

Did you catch the Messhuggah, Cynic, and The Faceless tour? that one was kick ass \m/
    actually...no. i think i was broke or had to work late or something. maybe it didn't come to atlanta? i dunno. my memory is mush nowadays

edited July 2011

actually...no. i think i was broke or had to work late or something. maybe it didn't come to atlanta? i dunno. my memory is mush nowadays

oh yeah... I seem to recall you saying that it didnt go to Alanta. or maybe that was a difference concert, I cant remember. Didnt you get screwed out of At The Gates for the same reason? lol

oh yeah... I seem to recall you saying that it didnt go to Alanta. or maybe that was a difference concert, I cant remember. Didnt you get screwed out of At The Gates for the same reason? lol
    yeah. at the gates didn't play anywhere near here. sucked

at least i got carcass/suffocation/1349/rotten sound that summer

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want to see At the Gates. I hope they come through again one day soon.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

IN ONE SHOW?????????????
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I want to see At the Gates. I hope they come through again one day soon.
    Greatest. Concert. I. EVER. SAW!!!! I'll see them at all costs if they come to the US again.

IN ONE SHOW?????????????
    Yes. I was there... great show. Same summer as At The Gates though, and ATG was ten times better then Carcass.
    Wow, fuck my life.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Wow, fuck my life.
    it was only a couple years ago :-D
    I love ATG, but Rotten Sound and fucking Carcass in one night? Not to mention Suffocation and 1349....
    Wow, fuck my life.
    I think when Carcass came here it was with Suicide Silence and a bunch of shitcore bands. Didn't go to that one either. It was before I started going to shows regularly :(
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow, fuck my life.
    I think when Carcass came here it was with Suicide Silence and a bunch of shitcore bands. Didn't go to that one either. It was before I started going to shows regularly :(
    about 15-20 bands played between the Pearl Room and the bar next door.
    I love ATG, but Rotten Sound and fucking Carcass in one night? Not to mention Suffocation and 1349....
    Oh I agree that the lineup on paper is much better... However Slaughter of the Soul had such a greater legacy then Heartwork or any of Carcass albums. And when both of these bands got back for a reunion tour... ATG was magical. Everyone in that Seattle club were die hard fans that had been waiting 15 years for that concert to happen.

I basically bought tickets for those two shows at the same time... and I didnt know which one I was more looking forward too. I was super excited for both... After the shows, ATG quickly jumped to the greatest concert ever. You had to be there to really understand why. magical.

I've literally had people stop me on the street to ask if I was at the ATG show when I am wearing the shirt. WHen I say "fuck yeah" we then talk about the show for ten minutes.... No other concert shirt ever gave me that reaction.
    I'm bigger fan of the other bands than ATG though, lol. I'm sure there's no denying it was fucking awesome, I'm just a huge Carcass and Rotten Sound fan.