Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
edited June 2011 in Off Topic
Do you honestly hate blacks and wish chew to dies of SARS or were you just trying to piss people off because you were upset about something?
You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bianca isn't racist. at least i dont think she is lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    key word... "honestly"
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't want anyone elses bullshit I just want biancas answer.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    here's Bianca's answer....
    you guys remember this delightful exchange of words???

i just dont like him, brian
    do you have a fucking problem?
    just like i wouldnt wanna hang around jeff or nola IRL
    this bitch is dumb...what reason do you have not to like ed...seems like a cool dude if you ask me

because IMO hes retarded
    its the internet.....
    so?
    i wont like him in real life either
    hes an annoying nigger

youre not gonna make me like him so why are you even trying?
    does my not liking for him really bother you that much? please get over yourself
    You can not like Ed all you want, but let's not sling racial slurs, please?
    i like you ellie, i really do, but please dont tell me what i can and cant say
    Not trying to demand anything, I just think it's a little uncalled for. I mean, would you really say that to a black person irl if they pissed you off? >_>
    Not trying to demand anything, I just think it's a little uncalled for. I mean, would you really say that to a black person irl if they pissed you off? >_>

yeah that is kinda fucked up...dude aint done shit to you and you actually call him that shit...i mean it is jut the internet but theres no reason to call him a nigger

uh yea?
    :-|
    Thanks Ellie. Don't waste your time on Bianca though. She really is a pretty miserable person, that loves negativity. Just let her get what she has coming to her... Her ignorance wont allow you to help.
    uh yea?
    Lookie everyone, a real life racist.

So keeping track here... self proclaimed BITCH, CUNT, and RACIST. Jeeze, how did Alex get so lucky

Bianca <_>

SEARCHBAR is working :>

apparently judas and jesus are the same person now...

if i was drunk, i'd tap it........
    i dont think anyone would touch you, chew
    SARS isnt a good disease to catch
    lets bury you alive to prevent an epidemic, shall we?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    holy fucking wall of quotes batman

I don't like Ed either I would not call him that however I don't know what led up to this and dont care keep the bullshit to yourself I just want her answer
    why do you still remember what thread that conversation took place in, george? :-))
    and it doesn't sound like shes racist to me, she just hates ed (i have no idea why) and insulted him by calling him a nigger.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    ok you have to take that last one in context. it was in a conversation about Chew defending korea burying millions of pigs alive
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    FUCK AIR BREATHERS

FUCK THEM TO DEATH WITH A KNIFE
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont get why everyone hates Ed. I dont hate Ed.
    why do you still remember what thread that conversation took place in, george? :-))
    and it doesn't sound like shes racist to me, she just hates ed (i have no idea why) and insulted him by calling him a nigger.
    Did you miss where I said searchbar is working?
    I love Ed.
    I don't like Ed either I would not call him that however I don't know what led up to this and dont care keep the bullshit to yourself I just want her answer
    I just thought you should see the truth before you heard the lies.
    But that is not the whole story you piss someone off they are going to lash out.
    Ed pissed me off before, I didnt restort to calling him racial slurs.
    Did you miss where I said searchbar is working?
    yep lol. i was still typing my response before you posted that.
    fuck you skully, you cracker.
    his 13yr old pop fangirl attitude might have something to do with it.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But that is not the whole story you piss someone off they are going to lash out.
    There is never an excuse for racial slurs.... ever.

I think there are quite a few racist on this site. I do think Bianca is one of them, but she is probably not the most out spoken. UP probably gets that distinction.