Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    when carcass played 'reek of putrification', it was a rush unparralleled since i heard 'raining blood' live the first time.

carcass>at the gates>99% of other metal bands
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want to see At the Gates. I hope they come through again one day soon.
    Greatest. Concert. I. EVER. SAW!!!! I'll see them at all costs if they come to the US again.
    I keep hearing thi8s, i would travel to see them, i've heard nothing but they put on the most killer show...

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll take SoS from Carcass over the rest of their material.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want to see At the Gates. I hope they come through again one day soon.
    Greatest. Concert. I. EVER. SAW!!!! I'll see them at all costs if they come to the US again.
    I keep hearing thi8s, i would travel to see them, i've heard nothing but they put on the most killer show...

First concert I ever saw where afterward I regretted not having a Portland ticket the next night, because I wanted to see them again. There was no way I was going to be able to buy one at the door though. There was some dude desperate for a sold out show ticket and was offering people ridiculous money. Like 500 for a ticket that we paid 60 bucks for.

Carcass? Not sold out. [-( :O
    I'll take SoS from Carcass over the rest of their material.
    not saying much. like death, every album they released was a classic
    Their melo-death work is terrible, in my opinion.
    Their melo-death work is terrible, in my opinion.
    i disagree, but if i'd heard the last 2 albums *after* the shitty melodeath craze everyone went through a couple of years ago, i'd probably not like them either. i have the benefit of hearing those albums when carcass was still the only band that sounded like that.
    I like my share of melodeath, but when I first checked out Carcass, I checked out their albums in chronological order. For me, it wasn't as good and what graced my ears at the beginning and my fondness was never there for the melodeath material.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love Heartwork but I cannot get into Swansong at all.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I like my share of melodeath, but when I first checked out Carcass, I checked out their albums in chronological order. For me, it wasn't as good and what graced my ears at the beginning and my fondness was never there for the melodeath material.
    i absolutely hate most melodeath. i think most of it is watered down bullshit for middle school kids who don't know any better. however, to me it was perfectly welcome for carcass to go that way. death metal bands were a dime a dozen back then and the mainstays had to start branching out to stay relevant. even as young as i was when 'heartwork' came out, it was a breath of fresh air. i was sick of the typical deicide/cannibal corpse wannabes that were polluting the genre.
    Well, that indeed backs up the example about when you heard them compared to the "melodeath craze" that occured a few years ago. I see your point there.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Do I smell elitist :0&
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Do I smell elitist :0&
    His name is Erik.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Someone needs a bottle of Midol......
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolz, what'd she do now?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    8-X
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :ar!
    I love winning with women