Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thanks for keeping the PM between us, George. I appreciate that you didn't share it with the forums.
    Dude, come on. What did you really expect?

Also, seriously, what's with you people whining about non-personal stuff being posted for the rest of us? It's obvious that you're just trying to make it seem like it doesn't bother you when it really does. Everyone just needs to stop being bitchy, phony, and other things that end with a y and chill.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Thanks for keeping the PM between us, George. I appreciate that you didn't share it with the forums.

Also, seriously, what's with you people whining about non-personal stuff being posted for the rest of us? It's obvious that you're just trying to make it seem like it doesn't bother you when it really does. Everyone just needs to stop being bitchy, phony, and other things that end with a y and chill.
    i cant be squishy?
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

=D>
    imageimage

i cant be squishy?
    You could swag it out and be squish-e
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    You could swag it out and be squish-e

SWAG
    imageimage

Mikey, I find it very contradicting that you called yourself the stache man when oddly enough, you dont even have a moustache. fuckin poz0r.
    The Stache-Gods called upon me to represent them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Since everyones calling everyone out, I figured I might as well join in.

George, quit taking everything on the internet so seriously. No need for walls of text for some random e-girl. Every post of yours is a god damn stephen king book n shit. chill. ohandeaglessuck.

Bianca, if youre gonna be a bitch to people at least be straight up about it. No one likes a sneaky bitch.

Alex, dont be so pussy whipped. No pussys that good man.

Leah, quit yer bitchin woman. If you got a headache everyday you need to switch to horse tranquillizers or somethin mayne.

Erik, your music is bad and you should feel bad.

Catz and Xeno, stop making useless threadz. Youre wasting my internets.

Brian, Danzig got knocked out bro. Be mad.

Noga, quit...uh...umm...being so god damn fucking chill alright? I aint buying it.

Brad, if you post one more ebaums link I will come to your city and I swear to god I will hire 3 dudes to fight you.

Mikey, I find it very contradicting that you called yourself the stache man when oddly enough, you dont even have a moustache. fuckin poz0r.

Anyone from Chicago, fuck you. Youve failed your city. Where are the days of 200 CHICAGO threads? Buncha quitters you are.

Jeff, you didnt kill your dog. Fucking lying fat fuck.

Primus, quit changing your name. Every week I think youre some newfag who catches on very quick. Pisses me off.

Tupac, nigga you dead. Stop posting.

And Tim. Since you host this forum, every bit of derp that happens on this forum falls on you. This burden of derp is yours to bare.
    LAUGHT OUT FUCKING LOUD
    edited July 2011
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hey man, i wasnt going to, but i seen your girl talking about me after you sent me that PM, if I'm supposedly dead to her, why's she talking about me?
    George, quit taking everything on the internet so seriously. No need for walls of text for some random e-girl. Every post of yours is a god damn stephen king book n shit. chill. ohandeaglessuck.
    I lold at your calling everyone out, but what you said to me, make sure you say to the 10+ other people that had a hand in me writing it, and some even helpoing me word it correctly. I am just making statements and want to be thorough. cant leave shit out.

and plus, i think the people enjoy my posts.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Alex has been a pussy boy bitch lately :-?
    Relationships to pussy things to people
    That is why they are cancer
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I could say fuck sticking up for her and still get pussy whenever I want. I'm just being nice.
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I was just kidding mayne im bored as fuck.

Except the part about Mikey. He doesnt even have a fucking stache! Wtf?
    This is why you are single.
    I was just kidding mayne im bored as fuck.

Except the part about Mikey. He doesnt even have a fucking stache! Wtf?
    I appreciate your list. Gave me the lol of the night :-))

I'm single because Marc didn't want to be with me
    I just don't give a shit anymore
    imageimage

My bad.

This is why you'll STAY single.
    edited July 2011

My bad.

This is why you'll STAY single.
    She should start hitting up more forums then. I hear people from Somalia are nice.