Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Trials piss me off.
    it's so funny that OJ got off in part to his gloves not fitting over latex gloves. I was like "wow... can a jury be any dumber".
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Trials piss me off.
    it's so funny that OJ got off in part to his gloves not fitting over latex gloves. I was like "wow... can a jury be any dumber".
    I didn't want the OJ trial. But I am addicted to the Casey Anthony trial. If that bitch gets off, i'm going to be SO furious.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Idk how that trial ended up that way haha
    imageimage
    edited July 2011
    But I am addicted to the Casey Anthony trial. If that bitch gets off, i'm going to be SO furious.
    so true. If that bitch gets off I will be so X(

Do you think her daughter drowned accidentally? Or do you think she purposely killer her?
    But I am addicted to the Casey Anthony trial. If that bitch gets off, i'm going to be SO furious.
    so true. If that bitch gets off I will be so X(

Do you think her daughter drowned accidentally? Or do you think she purposely killer her?
    Neither.
    My scenario is.. I think Casey ALWAYS chloroformed Caylee at night to make her sleep. I think one night, she went out partying, and put Caylee in the trunk of her car, and made her go to sleep. And thought "well, what if she wakes up?" So she put duct tape over her mouth, and accidentally killed her. I do think it was an accident. But a fucked up situation. Casey is fucked up in the head. And I know she killed her daughter. There was no bond. When they were showing pics in court of Caylee's remains.. and taking about how animals were chewing at the bones. Did Casey show any sadness at all? No. Poker face.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2011
    thanks man! i never thought we were ever assholes to eachother, the sports shittalk doesnt count :p ... I like you facefuck, get your mic fixed so we can play more blackops!!!

I have no power cable =((
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wow i just read the last four pages. i knew i shoulda stopped after 2 or 3 posts but i just couldn't help myself. i'll wait for the movie next time like brad said :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is the jury deliberating yet in the anthny trial?
    oh and also
    Inb4omgquitbitchingandcomplainingabouteverythingeventhemice
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) @ "even the mice"
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Photobucket
    O_O

that's awesome haha.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Photobucket
    O_O

that's awesome haha.
    Lol holy shit! @-)
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I bet that psycho Casey was a beast in the sack though.....
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    she's hot
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    she's hot

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This trial has showed how much of a freakennn slut she was, haha.
    "who's this guy up on the stand?" "oh... a guy she slept with."

My scenario is.. I think Casey ALWAYS chloroformed Caylee at night to make her sleep. I think one night, she went out partying, and put Caylee in the trunk of her car, and made her go to sleep. And thought "well, what if she wakes up?" So she put duct tape over her mouth, and accidentally killed her. I do think it was an accident. But a fucked up situation. Casey is fucked up in the head. And I know she killed her daughter. There was no bond. When they were showing pics in court of Caylee's remains.. and taking about how animals were chewing at the bones. Did Casey show any sadness at all? No. Poker face.
    :O I think you nailed it. That sounds not only logical but completely something she would do. That child was so cute... She should have just given that child up for adoption so she could continue being the slut she wanted to be. jesus. fuck that cunt.
    she's hot
    Hot?!?!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    that bitch shood fry

:O I think you nailed it. That sounds not only logical but completely something she would do. That child was so cute... She should have just given that child up for adoption so she could continue being the slut she wanted to be. jesus. fuck that cunt.
    I truly believe that is what happened. I think she's crazy.
    And how someone could hurt this child, is beyond me.