Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL @ Dr. Phil
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    This forum is so srs. Next time someone says I take this forum too seriously, all I'll reply with is the URL to this thread. Shit turned into fucking Dr. Phil's intervention. :-|
    Hater
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Funny thing is there is good discussion going on in here but Erik failed to read. It's okay Erik I forgive you.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wish him the best in his endeavors
    Sup Nola?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is the jury deliberating yet in the anthny trial?
    Not yet. Right now is the Prosecutions rebuttal. I've watched the trial EVERY DAY since day 1.
    Yeah, i'm a loser.
    lol, youre not a loser, I was following it too, but i had to downgrade my cable to save up some money, shits been tight with me being laid off, so i dont get the fucvking channel anymore... do me a favor and just let me know when they start deliberating so i can get the live online feed, i want to see the verdict :p
    She's not even hot. Even at her best- she's not hot.

i'd do her if she wasn't a psycho bitch and was a perfectly normal person
    Skully, dont lie, you'd fuck her anyway... :>
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is the jury deliberating yet in the anthny trial?
    Not yet. Right now is the Prosecutions rebuttal. I've watched the trial EVERY DAY since day 1.
    Yeah, i'm a loser.
    lol, youre not a loser, I was following it too, but i had to downgrade my cable to save up some money, shits been tight with me being laid off, so i dont get the fucvking channel anymore... do me a favor and just let me know when they start deliberating so i can get the live online feed, i want to see the verdict :p
    I don't have cable either ;)
    There's a million live feeds of the trial online.
    Erik, way to fuck up the convo that was going on.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

idk man, i'd fuck a crazy chick but not that crazy LOL.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    This forum is so srs. Next time someone says I take this forum too seriously, all I'll reply with is the URL to this thread. Shit turned into fucking Dr. Phil's intervention. :-|
    what happpened man?

If she came to your house right now, pulled her pants down and said fuck me, youre tryna say you wouldnt?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    id kick her in her cunt
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

before the trial I would of, as long as she wasnt chloroforming her daughter right in front of me.
    edited July 2011

before the trial I would of, as long as she wasnt chloroforming her daughter right in front of me.
    The guy said that while forcing Caylee to be chloroformed, Casey gave her a black eye.

This is the photo he took the next morning.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    That's a cute costume she has on though
    imageimage
    I think she's going to be found guilty on 2nd degree murder or whatever and go to prison for a long time, noway she gets the death penalty. She will spend 20ish years in jail, the prosecution just doesnt have enough physical evidence.
    I say we chloroform her and duct tape her and leave her in a trunk in august in Florida. Actually forget the chloroform just do the rest :-) bitch must pay. I don't believe her or the father and think the mother is the only one that was inthe dark then went through denial