Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She's not even hot. Even at her best- she's not hot.

i thought the daughter drowned?
    That was the defenses excuse. They tried so hard to prove it. And no one bought it. So Baez (Caseys attorney) asked if they could change their defense. And the judge said no.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I wonder if people like her, before they harm anyone, if they actually think they'll be able to get away with it?
    inb4lists
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    That bitch needs to be killed for what she did.
    She said her kid was missing for 30 days- and was looking for her. And told everyone that her babysitter stole her. Named Zanny.. It was all a bullshit story. And the 911 call from her mother Cindy- when she called to report Caylee missing. Cindy is like "Casey talk to them!" and Caseys all like "I have NOTHING to say to them." ..Clearly guilty. The trial should not have lasted this long.
    What exactly did she "do" to her kid?
    inb4lists
    One of her booty calls went up on the stand, and said Casey And Caylee came over. And that Caylee slept with them, and Casey chloroformed her to go to sleep. Makes me want to cry, honestly. That's sooo sad. She's a psycho.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wonder if people like her, before they harm anyone, if they actually think they'll be able to get away with it?
    Well if monicaa theory is correct, she didnt try and kill her. She was just irresponsible and thought she could chloroform her and duct tape her, while she went out to slut it up. And I imagine she thought she would get away with drugging her daughter to sleep because whose a 3 year old going to tell?
    What exactly did she "do" to her kid?
    No proof of anything , really. I posted my prediction (probably a page back or so)
    Caylee was found months and months after she went missing. Cut up, in a garbage bag with her favorite blankey. Duct tape over her mouth. A heart sticker over the tape (identical to heart stickers found in Caseys bedroom)
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She's not even hot. Even at her best- she's not hot.

i'd do her if she wasn't a psycho bitch and was a perfectly normal person
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Well if monicaa theory is correct, she didnt try and kill her. She was just irresponsible and thought she could chloroform her and duct tape her, while she went out to slut it up. And I imagine she thought she would get away with drugging her daughter to sleep because whose a 3 year old going to tell?
    Exactly. She did this quite often IMO. She loved to party, she was a 21 year old female with a lot of guy friends. She had better things to do than be a mom. Do I believe she purposely killed her? No. But I do think she really didn't care if Caylee was around anymore.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One of her booty calls went up on the stand, and said Casey And Caylee came over. And that Caylee slept with them, and Casey chloroformed her to go to sleep. Makes me want to cry, honestly. That's sooo sad. She's a psycho.
    WOW! really? Her fuck buddy testefied that he witnessed her chloroform Casey to sleep so she could fuck this dude? WOW! that should be the nail in the coffin.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    monica and skully i just fb friended u :-D
    WOW! really? Her fuck buddy testefied that he witnessed her chloroform Casey to sleep so she could fuck this dude? WOW! that should be the nail in the coffin.
    It should. But did it? Nope. Because there's no "proof."
    Even an expert saying that the trunk of Casey Anthonys car has a smell of over-whelming chloroform and body decomposition, didn't nail it in the coffin. Because they turned it around to something about the pool, and chlorine. I hope the Jury sees Casey the way everyone else does. And sees her NO TEARS in court.
    :X
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Photobucket
    Only thing worth viewing in this thread. Fucking brutal.

*coach*

There's no crying in court!
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    B-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This forum is so srs. Next time someone says I take this forum too seriously, all I'll reply with is the URL to this thread. Shit turned into fucking Dr. Phil's intervention. :-|