Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think most would be jealous! Great now I'm going to want to watch flight 666 again when I get home
    Next major tour, I gotta see them overseas. As well as a few places in the US.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol @ Bianca sayins she's done with drama :-))
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    See you there, Slap. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'm leaving here. Like I said some time back... I doubt I'll ever leave this place permanently. If I do leave, it'll just be for a good while. But I think I'm gonna stay and just post in the music related stuff in addition to Grinds My Gears, Floats My Boat and Random. But when wild drama appears, I'll use run. And get away safely.
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Either way, I'm gonna be on MS \m/
    I love winning with women
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    But when wild drama appears, I'll use run. And get away safely.
    I lol'd
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I joined that place as well. I should have months ago.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Bianca made me laugh in here. Guess what George said didn't matter because she wanted a response in a PM. When like Brian said it makes more sense to post in here because like 10 people wanted the same answer. Now when someone says anything...it's "stay positive :-)"

I just found that quite amusing. Inb4omgquitbitchingandcomplainingabouteverythingeventhemice
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    Omg quit bitching and complaining about everything, even the mice.

EDIT: Damnit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Its the old "throw a rock at the hornets nest, then sing kum buy ya" routine lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2011
    The ignore button is for the weak
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2011
    Hey HOODs, even though we've occasionally been assholes to each other, just wanted to say you're probably the coolest dude on this forum, it probably wouldn't be any fun without you, and I'm sorry if I've been a jerk at all, and that goes to everyone, in the end you can't take things too seriously, so i just wanted to say thanks for making these last 6 months here fun for me, I hope I've left some sort of a positive impression (though i probably haven't) Lol
    inb4lists
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    hey sexae ass biancaz want to shagz :p

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Hey HOODs, even though we've occasionally been assholes to each other, just wanted to say you're probably the coolest dude on this forum, it probably wouldn't be any fun without you, and I'm sorry if I've been a jerk at all, and that goes to everyone, in the end you can't take things too seriously, so i just wanted to say thanks for making these last 6 months here fun for me, I hope I've left some sort of a positive impression (though i probably haven't) Lol
    thanks man! i never thought we were ever assholes to eachother, the sports shittalk doesnt count :p ... I like you facefuck, get your mic fixed so we can play more blackops!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    Ok, now I have some time to get my thoughts together and people have been bugging me to address this shit, so now I will. So this morning I wake up and see Distace rip into Bianca which made me lawl
    =D> I cut the quote text just because it was so long, but I wanted to say... Wow. Fantastic writing George!!! Seriously. It was very well organized, it was very logical, and I didnt even detect a hint of lashing out in anger. As far as having a debate over something that could be emotional, you really hit it home with this.

Bianca - I want to tell you how I would receive this post if I was you. I would recognize that George just laid it all out there for you and he held nothing back. You know exactly where he is, and know where he stands, and so now what can you do with this information? I'll tell you what you shouldn't do - DONT say fuck you to everyone here and think they dont know what they are talking about. If you believe what he is saying (which I doubt but lets assume for a second that you do), then work on changing! But most importantly, lets say you had no idea George or others felt this way about you, and lets say that hurts your feelings because you dont feel like you are this way at all. Then recognize that something in your interaction with your friends is being misunderstood, work on trying to see what others are seeing, and then try and correct that misconception. Everyone is learning and growing and changing all the time. Sometimes things like this arent pleasant, but these are the opportunities for real personal growth. seize this opportunity! \m/
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
    Lol the block button is the best feature ever
    You ask George to explain himself so he does about as thoroughly as possible and you blow it off as "lol i blocked him"? How does that make sense?
    in a PM
    Bianca, hate me if you like, but George's post was spot on. I can understand wanting to take personal drama offline, but addressing it here might actually help solve more interpersonal issues besides just the one with George. George's post was honest, concise, and without anger. That's the type of post I would 100% address.
    samsies
    ima just ignore like ive been doing for a week now
    In all my life, avoiding a problem because it is unpleasant to deal with, has never made that problem go away. On the contrary, it has always made it way worse. But I wish you luck, perhaps ignoring a problem will go better for you then it ever has for me.

I also want to put this out there... Had Bianca sent George a PM a month ago that said "hey, I really didnt mean to insinuate that I thought you supported animal abuse. Sorry if it came off that way. Are we cool?"

If time travel to see alternate realities was possible, I'd be willing to bet a grand that George would have accepted that simple apology, continued being cool with Bianca, and not posted any pics or comments to get under her skin. But instead you ignored and here is where we are now. I wonder where we will be next month with the ignoring method of issue resolution.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    so does Bianca have half the forum blocked at this point?