Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    typical of the people in this country to try to remove every little thing that offends them
    so glad im not the only one that thinks this. people who are way too politically correct make me laugh. and they're no better cause they lash out with name calling ect. against people who do things they disagree with. for example: when someone gets super pissed because they over heard someone say "fag" or something like that and they throw a shit fit and call the person who said "fag" a homophobe. pretty soon some people are gonna get pissed about the term "homophobe" and be like "awwww you gotta feel bad for the homophobes, you homophobic-phobe!" :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    fuck racism.
    Yea, sexism is what brings the lulz
    Shane knows what's up

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    KIDS NOW A DAYS NEED MORE BEATING

IT SEEMS NONE OF THESE LITTLE FUCKERS HAVE ANY RESPECT

this 1000x

back when i was a kid if you hit your mom and she beat you hardcore you deserved it, now they arrest your mom
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    typical of the people in this country to try to remove every little thing that offends them
    so glad im not the only one that thinks this. people who are way too politically correct may me laugh. and there no better cause they lash out with name calling ect. against people who do things they disagree with. for example: when someone gets super pissed because they over heard someone say "fag" or something like that and they throw a shit fit and call the person who said "fag" a homophobe. pretty soon some people are gonna get pissed about the term "homophobe" and be like "awwww you gotta feel bad for the homophobes, you homophobic-phobe!" :-))
    DAM STRAIGHT FUCKING WHINNY LITTLE FAGOT NIGGER BITCHES NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

BUT I GUESS IT TAKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE A WORLD

this 1000x

back when i was a kid if you hit your mom and she beat you hardcore you deserved it, now they arrest your mom
    I AM SO GLAD I GOT SMACKED AROUND AS A KID

MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS ARE SO SPOILED ITS SICK THEY DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT WITH NO REPERCUSSION

LIFE DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gulch we gotta play blackops one night man, I recently got an Xbox....
    OK I AM GOING OFF ISLAND TOMORROW TILL MONDAY

HOW BOUT MONDAY NIGHT
    sounds good, just remind me... i'll be on :-bd
    OK SOUNDS GOOD

ZOMBIES OR MULTI PLAYER?

i hAVENT PLAYED ZOMBIES TOO MUCH YET... IDC, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

i grew up in the pocono mountains and everywhere i've ever lived had racism running rampant. most people are too blind in their happy little perfect world to see it though
    One of my best friend in college was black and from Florida. He said that he was shocked when he drove from Florida to Washington. He said he literally feared for his life driving though the south and it was the first time he felt he saw real racism. he would tell me all the time that he though washington and florida were two of the most racially tolerant states. I don't know how true that is because i'm not black.... but knowing how I feel about other races, I'd believe it.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

this 1000x

Yup, and I think that's wrong. There's a difference between beating and punishment. The kid is going to cry and have a fit if you punish them because they don't like it..but people nowadays take that as abuse
    imageimage

you're wrong. you're racist views of people are not an accurate world view. Where did you grow up? The south??? Where I grew up (Seattle and Spokane) that racism you speak of isnt there. Sure there might be pockets of it here and there, but in general people grow up there pretty indifferent about races. I wasnt taught that people are different because of the color of their skin. I grew up believing that people are different. Some people have blonde hair, some people have green eyes, and some people have brown skin. Regardless of these difference, we are all good people.
    fuck that. I'm racist against green eyes!
    well im glad i has blue eyes :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

i grew up in the pocono mountains and everywhere i've ever lived had racism running rampant. most people are too blind in their happy little perfect world to see it though
    One of my best friend in college was black and from Florida. He said that he was shocked when he drove from Florida to Washington. He said he literally feared for his life driving though the south and it was the first time he felt he saw real racism. he would tell me all the time that he though washington and florida were two of the most racially tolerant states. I don't know how true that is because i'm not black.... but knowing how I feel about other races, I'd believe it.

ARKANSAS IS SPLIT DOWN THE MIDDLE

BLACKS ON ONE SIDE WHITES ON THE OTHER

ITS PRETTY STRANGE
    I HAVE GREEN EYES

Yea, sexism is what brings the lulz
    Did I mention my dog is a total sexist? She pretty much doesnt like women. My wife will give her some bacon and scratch her behind the ears, and she will walk over to me and thank me for the scratches and bacon. It is so lulzy.
    OFF TO LUNCH

ILL BE BLACK

LOL
    most people won't admit it and only keep it to themselves but a vast vast majority of our country is racist is some way, shape or form. even those who denounce it usually have a bit of it, its human nature to dislike those unlike yourself.
    OFF TO LUNCH

ILL BE BLACK

LOL
    i lold
    most people won't admit it and only keep it to themselves but a vast vast majority of our country is racist is some way, shape or form. even those who denounce it usually have a bit of it, its human nature to dislike those unlike yourself.
    WHITE PRIDE!
    OFF TO LUNCH

ILL BE BLACK

LOL
    i lold
    I didn't even notice that at first :-))
    bullshit. I rejoice in differences.... and the older I get, the more I love differences. If everyone was exactly like me, I'd kill me self. What a god damn boring place that hell world would be.
    you can choose not to believe me but its the truth
This discussion has been closed.