Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Distance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Catz

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    All I'm saying is I would think girls would rather have guys want to see them naked then them not want too.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    All I'm saying is I would think girls would rather have guys want to see them naked then them not want too.
    Every girl wants guys to ask to see her naked - false
    Every guy wants to see every girl naked - fact
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    believe it or not, some girls don't take "hey I want to see you naked" as a compliment <_>
    and cat calls
    Pun intended?
    Lol oh my god. :-j
    imageimage
    believe it or not, some girls don't take "hey I want to see you naked" as a compliment <_>
    and cat calls
    Pun intended?
    Lol oh my god. :-j
    That reminds me, I forgot to message you on Facebook and tell you your discs were shipped. Sorry for the delay. >:D<
    Every girl wants guys to ask to see her naked - false
    Every guy wants to see every girl naked - fact
    I don't want to see every girl naked I've seen. Which is my point.

Distance is attractive enough to have guys want to see her naked.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want to see Live_Free naked =P~
    That reminds me, I forgot to message you on Facebook and tell you your discs were shipped. Sorry for the delay. >:D<
    :D oh, awesome!! I can't wait to get them! You're awesome, thanks a bunch. >:D<
    imageimage
    I should warn you though, don't expect Hollywood quality videos, I had a tough budget to work with ($0).
    Maybe you'll find a message in your inbox if the Bruins win the cup this year. :-bd
    Maybe you'll find a message in your inbox if the Bruins win the cup this year. :-bd
    you gonna be blacked out drunk running down the street celebrating \m/
    I should warn you though, don't expect Hollywood quality videos, I had a tough budget to work with ($0).
    ...damnit. ~X(

Haha just kidding, you showed me the one video you took and it was pretty good quality. :p are they coming just regular mail or UPS?
    imageimage
    ...damnit. ~X(

Haha just kidding, you showed me the one video you took and it was pretty good quality. :p are they coming just regular mail or UPS?
    Regular mail aka I'm a cheap bastard. :p
    edited June 2011
    Hah okay. :p I should be getting 'em this week sometime since we're so close, yay!
    imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I Will'd because apparently this happened in a different thread, but what the fuck happened.

All I got is Catz posted a Distance nude from the Ozzboards and now he is banned. And now Distance plans on leaving (which would suck), but what the fuck provoked this?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Methinks this thread needs to end
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    A picture Natty posted in the New Meembers thread
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Natty owes this forum a nudie.
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im not even gone for 1 day and shits goin' down? wtf happened? why is distance, aka the love of my life :-)) , leaving?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

hey I want to see you naked :-h
    I thought Brad waz your bro, mayne [-X
    both of yooz :>
This discussion has been closed.