Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Distance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Catz

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I don't even know what order to read these threads in...
    New members
    Unban Catz
    This
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    and which people turned on distance, pretty sure 99 percent of us have her back :-?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and which people turned on distance, pretty sure 99 percent of us have her back :-?
    the people that I called out to have banned
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When did I turn on distance :/
    I dont remember, but I think that's why I included you to be banned
    I dont remember, but I think that's why I included you to be banned
    lol, I didnt say anything negative to distance at all... the only thing i said was when catz posted the pic, i wrote this....
    wtf catz.... delete that shit.
    besides that I stayed out of it..... jesus christ, i purposely stay out of arguments and i still get called out, lol.....
    Fuck off Chicken Fucker.
    Leave my name out of your mouth.
    ~:>
    see everyone is fine with distance, rex just didnt understand and talked to fast, everything should be fine now
    Chickenfag<_>
    I don't even care anymore
    Chickenfag<_>
    lolz, i'm just curious as to where I became involved in this? i didnt say a damn thing? I just want to know where you thought I was saying negative things to distance? cause I didnt. I know catz is an idiot for what he did. I never said one ounce of anything negative towards her. :-|
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what does this mean?
    it means hell prob wind up dead by then....
    don't forget me distance.... here, I took this self picture for your purse.

i will carry it with me everywhere :bz
    Wake you prob get sick of defending me, this is like an annual thing >:D<
    :-)) nah... I'll never tire of sticking up for friends.
    Chickenfag<_>
    lolz, i'm just curious as to where I became involved in this? i didnt say a damn thing? I just want to know where you thought I was saying negative things to distance? cause I didnt. I know catz is an idiot for what he did. I never said one ounce of anything negative towards her. :-|
    I don't remember , maybe it wasn't even you that said it. I'm sorry if it wasn't you but alot of people were saying stupid shit about distance after catz got banned and I thought you were one of them. It was going fast and furious. Like I said I apologize if it wasn't you or if I took what ever you did or said the wrong way. that being said, I don't really care anymore.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Chickenfag<_>
    its cuz your a flyers fan
    Chickenfag<_>
    I don't remember , maybe it wasn't even you that said it. I'm sorry if it wasn't you but alot of people were saying stupid shit about distance after catz got banned and I thought you were one of them. It was going fast and furious. Like I said I apologize if it wasn't you or if I took what ever you did or said the wrong way. that being said, I don't really care anymore.
    ok, thanks for explaining,i was just confused.... its all good homie. *brofist*
    Chickenfag<_>
    its cuz your a flyers fan
    get that shit out of my tread.
This discussion has been closed.