Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Distance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Catz

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    mikes a homo
    Proof, please.
    *faggots gonna fag pic*
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Dissy don't leave!!
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    mikes a homo
    Proof, please.
    *faggots gonna fag pic*
    Something not made in paint or photoshop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Damn i missed this fuuuuu.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    mikes a homo
    Proof, please.
    *faggots gonna fag pic*

I always assumed that pic was real :-/
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    mikes a homo
    Proof, please.
    *faggots gonna fag pic*

ouch that was a low blow....i can't help it that people thought my shitty woke was hilarious

mikes a homo
    Proof, please.
    *faggots gonna fag pic*

I always assumed that pic was real :-/

it was

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Sometimes I come home from a long day of school thinking "Wow, that math was really hard, I wish I was smarter at it", then I realize "Wow, I'm socially smarter than 98% of the members of Metal Uprising", and it completely brightens my day.
    In real life I'm so socially awkward that I don't talk to people, on the internet I'm fucking smooth though.

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    i could care less about >>>>>...i like every one on here pretty much equal...and im fine with a 24 hour warning....just don't want the homiez banned...or any one for that matter
    Bottom line is catz was completely out of line. He did something that was a really low blow to one of our own. If you're going to fuck with another member like that, you deserve a ban. and a long one.

How would you feel if you had developed a relationship with some girl here. Say you and BT (random I know) really got hot and heavy and liked each other.... then you have some blowup and she out of hate posts a pic of you naked with the caption "look at rex's small dick". Wouldn't you be pretty hurt?

fuck catz. I liked the dude well enough... but like there is a difference between words and posting pics. fuck him. [-(
    HOW DOES CATZ HAVE NUDE OF DISTANCE?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Britt- just because a couple people jumped to conclusions which caused your feelings to be hurt, doesnt mean there arent a lot here that didnt do that. Fact is it there are a lot of peps here who do like you and do care about you and do value your friendship. Don't let the few ruin what is a good thing for you.

Don't let your feelings or ego keep you from coming back. need a day or two? fine.... but come back like nothing happened. and fuck the fuckers who arent your friends. you know whats up.
    Sometimes I come home from a long day of school thinking "Wow, that math was really hard, I wish I was smarter at it", then I realize "Wow, I'm socially smarter than 98% of the members of Metal Uprising", and it completely brightens my day.
    In real life I'm so socially awkward that I don't talk to people, on the internet I'm fucking smooth though.
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    mikes a homo
    Proof, please.
    *faggots gonna fag pic*

ouch that was a low blow....i can't help it that people thought my shitty woke was hilarious

Oh, I found it hilarious too. I just mean, I want real proof of me being a homo.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    it was the ozzfest nude of like 3 years ago. long story, but anyone who was there at that time has seen it.
    it was the ozzfest nude of like 3 years ago. long story, but anyone who was there at that time has seen it.
    I DONT UNDERSTAND
    IF YOU POST NUDES OF YOUR SELF ON INTERWEB
    WOULD YOU NOT EXPECT THIS KIND OF THING???? :/
    Britt- just because a couple people jumped to conclusions which caused your feelings to be hurt, doesnt mean there arent a lot here that didnt do that. Fact is it there are a lot of peps here who do like you and do care about you and do value your friendship. Don't let the few ruin what is a good thing for you.

Don't let your feelings or ego keep you from coming back. need a day or two? fine.... but come back like nothing happened. and fuck the fuckers who arent your friends. you know whats up.
    i never meant it to be an attack on her...i just wanted to get catz unbanned...i in no way judge her for putting out n00dz...in fact i think its bad ass and every chick should should off her bod....unless shes a ugly chick....and i apologize for it coming out as a personal attack

I DONT UNDERSTAND
    she gave it to someone out of trust....it got passed around and then it got posted

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im pretty sure everybdy wantz distance to come back
    I DONT UNDERSTAND
    she gave it to someone out of trust....it got passed around and then it got posted

SOUNDS LIKE THE UNTRUST WORTHY ONE IS TO BLAME
    I DONT UNDERSTAND
    does someone want to explain the real story here? As far as I could ever tell she gave it to someone in confidence, and then someone betrayed that confidence and spammed it all over ozzspace for months.

I've heard there are pictures of Bianca that have been posted in a similar situation. Is it just expected that those pictures are going to be spammed here? I'd think not... I'd think she would be pretty pissed if they were (and rightly so)
This discussion has been closed.