Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Distance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Catz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SOUNDS LIKE THE UNTRUST WORTHY ONE IS TO BLAME
    So no one has fucked you over before? Just because you put your trust in some untrustworthy person, doesnt mean you should have to pay for that mistrust for the rest of your life. don't you agree? This shit is like 3-4 years old and its still current events?
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I DONT UNDERSTAND
    IF YOU POST NUDES OF YOUR SELF ON INTERWEB
    WOULD YOU NOT EXPECT THIS KIND OF THING???? :/
    does someone want to explain the real story here? As far as I could ever tell she gave it to someone in confidence, and then someone betrayed that confidence and spammed it all over ozzspace for months.

I've heard there are pictures of Bianca that have been posted in a similar situation. Is it just expected that those pictures are going to be spammed here? I'd think not... I'd think she would be pretty pissed if they were (and rightly so)
    THIS IS A GOOD LESSON IN LIFE FOR HER AND ANY WHO POST AND OR SHARE NUDE PHOTOS VIA THE INTERWEBZ

AND DONT EVER TRUST ANY ONE EVER
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    moral of the story is don't trust people with shit they could blackmail you with
    SOUNDS LIKE THE UNTRUST WORTHY ONE IS TO BLAME
    So no one has fucked you over before? Just because you put your trust in some untrustworthy person, doesnt mean you should have to pay for that mistrust for the rest of your life. don't you agree? This shit is like 3-4 years old and its still current events?
    I HAVE BEEN FUCKED OVER MANY TIMES BY TRUSTED PEOPLEZ

I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THOSE BETRAYALS EVERY DAY

DONT SEE ME LEAVING THE FOURMS
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    you're also a dude. dudes handle hurt differently then girls.

All I was saying is that the shit with distance was played several years ago. People should stop throwing that shit in her face. Let it go already. She's a pretty cool chick, and I don't get why some dudes would want to hurt her like that.

I wouldnt even do that shit against Bianca, and you know how I feel about her.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Whats weird is that Distance hates me, and i like Catz....but i'm siding with Distance on this one....
    what a sad life you must live with that burden. I've been fucked over, but that doesnt stop me from giving my trust to others. Them fucking me over only shows me what sort of person they are.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I feel like this forum is going to make any of my potential children stupid.
    image Photobucket
    you're also a dude. dudes handle hurt differently then girls.

All I was saying is that the shit with distance was played several years ago. People should stop throwing that shit in her face. Let it go already. She's a pretty cool chick, and I don't get why some dudes would want to hurt her like that.

I wouldnt even do that shit against Bianca, and you know how I feel about her.
    SHE IS STILL A LITTLE GIRL

THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MOST LIKELY THICKEN HER SKIN

GOT TO FIND THAT SILVER LINING

THAT WITCH DOES NOT KILL US ONLY MAKES US STRONGER

"CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES
    SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU
    AND HEAR THE LAMINATION OF THE WOMAN" - CONAN
    Whats weird is that Distance hates me, and i like Catz....but i'm siding with Distance on this one..
    I like your ethics. B-)
    what a sad life you must live with that burden. I've been fucked over, but that doesnt stop me from giving my trust to others. Them fucking me over only shows me what sort of person they are.
    NOT SAD AT ALL

I TRUST MYSELF

AND I GET IT DONE RIGHT EVERY TIME

I GOT PLENTY OF FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES WHO I CARE FOR BUT I WOULD NOT TRUST THEM WITH SHIT

IT HAS BECOME CLEAR TO ME MOST PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE FUCKING FAILURES

AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE TRUSTING THEM WITH IMPORTANT THINGS THAT MATTER TO ME

I BELIEVE IN MYSELF, I TRUST IN MY SELF AND THATS ALL I WILL EVER NEED

I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE IN THE BEGINING AND YOU BETTER BELEIVE ILL BE THE ONLY ONE THERE IN THE END. <):)
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't leave Distance. I came here cause of you :p
    When I have a friend who I trust that stands up for me, when they don't know that I know they are doing that.... pretty much one of the best feelings ever.

Sure I could do everything on my own.... but it sure makes me feel good when I can trust others, and know that trust is solid because they got my back.

I'm not saying you're wrong for how you want to live your life. But I think If I chose to live my life like you do, then that would limit my happiness in life.
    When I have a friend who I trust that stands up for me, when they don't know that I know they are doing that.... pretty much one of the best feelings ever.

Sure I could do everything on my own.... but it sure makes me feel good when I can trust others, and know that trust is solid because they got my back.

I'm not saying you're wrong for how you want to live your life. But I think If I chose to live my life like you do, then that would limit my happiness in life.
    TO EACH THEIR OWN

because of her! yooo... ooouu mmmmmean I had nothing tttoo do with it?

Distance you're not in the wrong at all. The fact that people are STILL posting that picture, is insane. I remember that picture from yeeaarrsss ago, and the fact that it's STILL around is insane. People need to get the fuck over it.
    because of her! yooo... ooouu mmmmmean I had nothing tttoo do with it?

ohhh, i lubb youu tooo ;)

whether i was right or wrong, this should still not be an issue. i understand it's the internet and i shouldn't have sent it but i was 19 years old, i am now 24 and this is a completely different forum. it's not fun to be harassed, period. so please just stop discussing it.

i love you guys but me being so upset over this just proves i spend too much time on here. this isn't a fucking family. it feels like everyone's turning on me when I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. i didn't start this shit so step down from your high horses. i'm not defending my actions so why all the judgement? it's not necessary.
    WHOA CALM DOWN ITS ALL GOOD

SORRY THAT YOU PHOTOS LEAKED

BUT, FUCK IT, LIKE YOU SAID ITS IN THE PAST

NO ONE HERE IS JUDGING YOU.....WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT

i love you guys but me being so upset over this just proves i spend too much time on here. this isn't a fucking family. it feels like everyone's turning on me when I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. i didn't start this shit so step down from your high horses. i'm not defending my actions so why all the judgement? it's not necessary.
    No you being upset proves that there are people here who care about you and who you care about. A few bad apples doesnt ruin the whole bucket. I've always had your back. and I am sure I am not the only one.
This discussion has been closed.