Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Distance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Catz

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    hey Gomez... did this drama spill out over in ozzspace?
    I am not a Mexican.....not that I have anything against Mexicans...but the name is Gnomez (as in a Gnome, Dwarf or Midget)
    isnt the n silent?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Yes "the pic" was on Ozzspace some time ago.I remember it well.But I don't want to discuss it as I think Distance is a cool chick and why bring up old shit/gossip.I cried myself to sleep when Distance left ozzspace.The pic should not have been posted here.End of story
    No...the g is
    Thankyou CDawn
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    O.K. what is ozzspace I never went on it.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just for the record, it wasn't George or UP
    George helped me actually >:D<
    image :>
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hey Gomez... did this drama spill out over in ozzspace?
    I am not a Mexican.....not that I have anything against Mexicans...but the name is Gnomez (as in a Gnome, Dwarf or Midget)
    isnt the n silent?
    it was a joke people... :-))
    Mmmm hmmmmm yep okkkkaaaayyy
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    edited June 2011
    Even though myself and Distance never really talked before I think she is a really cool chick and like nothing new, I too don't feel the picture was necessary. Granted I am known for encouraging nude pictures, I do it in a sarcastic manor and don't expect anyone to actually go through with it. On top of that, I think Catz should be banned for more than 24 hours (at least that's the number I gathered) because he will probably just come back and spam the picture out of anger. I also have yet to see the picture and I don't need to because I have respect which is more than Catz can say.
    Even though myself and Distance never really talked before I think she is a really cool chick and like nothing new, I too don't feel the picture was necessary. Granted I am known for encouraging nude pictures, I do it in a sarcastic manor and don't expect anyone to actually go through with it. On top of that, I think Catz should be banned for more than 24 hours (at least that's the number I gathered) because he will probably just come back and spam the picture out of anger. I also have yet to see the picture and I don't need to because I have respect which is more than Catz can say.

=D>
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I too don't agree with what Catz did.

But Distance should be flattered that most of the dudes on here want to see her n00ds.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I too don't agree with what Catz did.

But Distance should be flattered that most of the dudes on here want to see her n00ds.
    That's flattering? 8-| Yea, if you're a slut. Flattering should be getting "Oh you're so beautiful/gorgeous." all the time, not "I want to see your tits and ass babeh.".
    believe it or not, some girls don't take "hey I want to see you naked" as a compliment <_>
    so when girls walk in front of construction sites, they dont enjoy the gawking and whistling and cat calls? WTF?
    believe it or not, some girls don't take "hey I want to see you naked" as a compliment <_>
    and cat calls
    Pun intended?
    you can hop off my dick any time now.
    Me or Wake?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

really cuz if a chick was like "hey i wanna see you naked" id be all fuckyeah.jpg
    Me or Wake?
    erik
    and cat calls
    Pun intended?
    lol. wish I could say it was. an accidental pun.
    Me or Wake?
    Erik
    Oh just checking because I was all confused. Wait... you have a dick? jk ;)
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

hey I want to see you naked :-h
This discussion has been closed.