Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Preacher says world will actually end in October

12346»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    the theory of some of the books in the bible being forgeries has already been disproven sorta. a lot of the apostles were illetorate so they had other people write the books for them.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    the theory of some of the books in the bible being forgeries has already been disproven sorta. a lot of the apostles were illetorate so they had other people write the books for them.
    but its still them telling the story, even if they didnt write it themselves
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    yeah i know, im agreeing with you. thats why i said a lot of the apostles were illiterate and had people write everything down for them.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    yeah i know, im agreeing with you. thats why i said a lot of the apostles were illiterate and had people write everything down for them.
    oic
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited May 2011
    maybe i said my first sentence backwards? i just meant that the forgery theory is pretty much wrong given that a lot of the apostles were illiterate and had other people write down their words/thoughts for them.