Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Preacher says world will actually end in October

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    It's Noel Fielding, nigga!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    <_>

if people actually read the bible they'd realize how stupid this guy's claims are
    I would but Im not really into fiction.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    <_>

if people actually read the bible they'd realize how stupid this guy's claims are
    <_>
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    <_>

I lol'd
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    It's Noel Fielding, nigga!

dat niggaz crazy

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    <_>

Yep. Because it clearly states that nobody knows when judgement day will come. Not even Jesus. Only God knows when judgement day will occur. Not some dude from California who has been wrong twice already
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    <_>

If people actually sat down, read the bible and critically thought about all the various claims it makes they'd realize how friggin ridiculous it is, seriously. Don't act like that book has any kind of real merit.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I like what Arlo has been listening to....well at least number 8,9,and 10.

:-bd I really liked it.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    <_>

If people actually sat down, read the bible and critically thought about all the various claims it makes they'd realize how friggin ridiculous it is, seriously. Don't act like that book has any kind of real merit.
    That's not the point he is trying to make. the point he is trying to make is what I have already said right above your post.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    :-bd I really liked it.
    Yeah buddddddddy! :)

<_>

That's not the point he is trying to make. the point he is trying to make is what I have already said right above your post.
    And the point Arlo is trying to make is that the whole bible is ridiculous so you shouldn't even care what that guy says in the first place. :-))
    <_>

All I'm saying is I don't need to read his holy book to realize that Camping is a retarded nutjob. I don't mean to come off so harsh but I'm tired of people saying "well we don't know when Jesus is coming back". You know why? Cause it's not ever going to happen! lol
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    i'm slowing turning my stripper friend to atheism. she grew up in an ultra religious family where the macarena was too sexually suggestive. i've been showing her all the hypocrisy and shit in the bible and shes been questioning her faith hardcore.
    i'm slowing turn my stripper friend to atheism. she grew up in an ultra religious family where the macarena was too sexually suggestive. i've been showing her all the hypocrisy and shit in the bible and shes been questioning her faith hardcore.
    I find it kind of ironic a stripper is religious.

And wtf is up with the macarena being too suggestive?!
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    It was funny when I got her to go into a sex store. She was questioning where everything went and I had to explain.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    i'm slowing turn my stripper friend to atheism. she grew up in an ultra religious family where the macarena was too sexually suggestive. i've been showing her all the hypocrisy and shit in the bible and shes been questioning her faith hardcore.
    I find it kind of ironic a stripper is religious.

And wtf is up with the macarena being too suggestive?!
    The booty shaking.
    the hip shaking.

it is ironic because she was so repressed during her childhood that she went crazy in her late twenty's. this is the same girl i fucked silly in front of her husband
    It was funny when I got her to go into a sex store. She was questioning where everything went and I had to explain.
    What?! How old is this woman?!

What?! How old is this woman?!