Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's going on with me for those who give a fuck....

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dinosaurs never existed
    I know someone who actually believes that. surely you dont really believe that, do you?
    I do. How can you believe that we can "speculate" on what living existed and what living things used to do millions of years ago? It's ridiculous.
    no speculation required when you have bones.
    that's all I get? no patented Wake TL;DR explanation? c'mon man u slippin'
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you has a female doctor? is she hot?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    that's all I get? no patented Wake TL;DR explanation? c'mon man u slippin'
    I presented the bloody glove, and learned from the OJ case that you don't need to have the defendant try on the glove while he is wearing other gloves. Jury I present to you dinosaur bones and rest my case. case closed.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) I especially like this image. How long have you been saving this one?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    shes older, but I see a counsellor to deal with my fukkin anxiety and drinking and shees hot as hell, looks like Christina Aguilera and shit...
    I just found it. I wish it was bigger tho. :-(
    edited May 2011
    shes older, but I see a counsellor to deal with my fukkin anxiety and drinking and shees hot as hell, looks like Christina Aguilera and shit...
    you need me to go with you to one of your appointments buddy? ;;) you know.............for ......um ....support?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dood one time i went to a doctor i forget why right now but the lady who brings you into the room, medical asst i thin, was super hot i was so happy. then i haz a sad when she left cuz regular doctors are ugly and then the doctor came in and she was this hot like 25 year old blonde with a european accent. iwas in heaven lol
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Best of luck, George. I wish we could chill this week but it doesn't look like our times will match up.
    I love winning with women
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I just found it. I wish it was bigger tho. :-(
    that's what she said
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i would love to be able to go to a psychologist or counselling...take advantage of that shit
    you need me to go with you to one of your appointments buddy? ;;) you know.............for ......um ....support?
    at first I thought about fucking her alot, lol. but I've been seeing her for over a year now and I dont really think like that anymore, I guess we became close or whatever you want to call it. shees still hot, I would say an 8-9. but I stopped having fantasies a long time ago about her, lol.
    Best of luck, George. I wish we could chill this week but it doesn't look like our times will match up.
    >:D<
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    i would love to be able to go to a psychologist or counselling...take advantage of that shit
    Honestly, me typing what is going wrong in the Grinds My Gears thread is just as good as a therapist for me, which in case anyone is wondering is why I get mad when Catz spams that picture he does, I legitimately use that thread as therapy and he shits on it.

Edit: A therapist's job is to listen, if you find a friend who will listen to you and let you pour your heart out then you have a therapist.
    at first I thought about fucking her alot, lol. but I've been seeing her for over a year now and I dont really think like that anymore, I guess we became close or whatever you want to call it. shees still hot, I would say an 8-9. but I stopped having fantasies a long time ago about her, lol.
    pshhh ..........pussy
    pshhh ..........pussy
    Dont get me wrong, it would be an honor to fuck her, I just dont think about it like I used to.
    Dayna >:D< thank you!
    aw Georgey >:D< :X
    I think you just cured me :> >:D<