Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's going on with me for those who give a fuck....

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2011
    By Grathar's hammer, by the sons of Warban, i shall avenge you!
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mee too.... I read up alot about Paxil this past week and it seems to treat all the symptoms exactly what I have, she said that it is similar to Effexor, just deals more with straight up panick attacks like I have regularly... thanks for the support Bianca, and the rest of youz!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i don't get panic attacks really...here and there but they are rare....i just get really really nervous and shit like that
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    oh god, weed fukking bugs me out, triggers badd panick attacks for me. it sucks too, I used to smoke weed evryday for years and loved it, it just fucks me up nowadays.

I just started taking Paxil, so hopefully it works for me :)
    Just be careful. It has sexual side effects too. You'll be able to fuck like a beast but you won't get to come. Happened to me and it happened to one of my brother in laws.

When you first started taking it, like the first few weeks, did you have any other side effects besides the sex shit, and how long did it take for it to kick in for you?
    Took about two weeks before I started to notice a difference. The sexual side effect was the only one I can remember about that one. Xanax and Valium make me very mean. I go out of my way to fight when taking them. Zoloft just didn't work for me and Celexa made me want to sleep ALL day.

Anytime :)
    yeah, you been a big help seriously, thank you alot. I was fucking skittzed about taking the meds and you calmed me down and shit with your experience and all that good stuff... now its just getting through these next few days till it kicks in....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dinosaurs never existed
    I know someone who actually believes that. surely you dont really believe that, do you?
    See haha
    Im not such a bad chick outside of here
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Seriously, no one got my reference?
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dinosaurs never existed
    I know someone who actually believes that. surely you dont really believe that, do you?
    I do. How can you believe that we can "speculate" on what living existed and what living things used to do millions of years ago? It's ridiculous.
    Nobody cares
    Nobody cares
    This.
    Dinosaurs never existed
    I do. How can you believe that we can "speculate" on what living existed and what living things used to do millions of years ago? It's ridiculous.
    no speculation required when you have bones.
    oh god, weed fukking bugs me out, triggers badd panick attacks for me. it sucks too, I used to smoke weed evryday for years and loved it, it just fucks me up nowadays.

I just started taking Paxil, so hopefully it works for me :)
    Just be careful. It has sexual side effects too. You'll be able to fuck like a beast but you won't get to come. Happened to me and it happened to one of my brother in laws.

When you first started taking it, like the first few weeks, did you have any other side effects besides the sex shit, and how long did it take for it to kick in for you?
    Took about two weeks before I started to notice a difference. The sexual side effect was the only one I can remember about that one. Xanax and Valium make me very mean. I go out of my way to fight when taking them. Zoloft just didn't work for me and Celexa made me want to sleep ALL day.

yeah, i heard Paxil has a sexual side effect, we'll see how that goes, right now I just want to get rid of the anxiety shit, then we'll deal with that later, lol. Xanax never maked me angry, in fact I get angry when I dont take it, but my neighber said the same thing you did, I guess it just works differently for different people. its been a lifesaver of me litterallly especially with the alcohol detox.... Celexa wasnt good for me. I had a bad reaction to it, but I was also put on an abnormally high dose, i dont know what the old Dr was thinking, but I stoipped that shit after one day. I'm counting on theis Paxil and thankfully the Dr gave me loads of Xanax to help :) thanks for your input man! much appreciated!
    Dinosaurs never existed
    Because those big bones and fossils don't mean shit apparently haha
    imageimage
    See haha Im not such a bad chick outside of here
    If you worked on how you treated others, then you wouldnt have to make this generic statement.
    Psssh who cares about bones
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Dinosaurs never existed
    Because those big bones and fossils don't mean shit apparently haha
    lmfao!
    Anytime, George.