Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's going on with me for those who give a fuck....

Comments

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    wow this shit must suck. I dont think i've ever had a panic attack thank god.

and Wake, I have a philosophy on step dads and it's not a good one. Never trust a step dad. I know i'm generalizing here, and I may even be offending some people who are step dads or had good ones, but step dads are alot of time, bad news.
    It does seem like stepdads are always douchebags
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My stepdad rulez. greatest guy i know.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    like i said, i was generalizing. but it seems like whenever there is child abuse, murder, or child molestation a step dad is responsible 95% of the time.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Hope everything goes well now george
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I love yous George, you know I'm here for ya. >:D< >:D<
    imageimage
    Hope everything goes well now george
    I love yous George, you know I'm here for ya. >:D< >:D<
    thanks babaes :X
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    good luck bro...i suffer from bad anxiety myself...its mostly from being around groups of people i don't know...and it comes out of no where...im pretty good at hiding it but i understand how much it sucks...i hope everything works out for you man good luck beating your demons
    Are you on any meds, Rex?
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

and Wake, I have a philosophy on step dads and it's not a good one. Never trust a step dad. I know i'm generalizing here, and I may even be offending some people who are step dads or had good ones, but step dads are alot of time, bad news.
    Dead wrong sir. My youngest son will tell you the same thing. His biological father, he's referred to as "the donor" by my son, has never done anything to help him at all. He was ordered to pay child support in 1987 and has not paid a thin red cent to date. My son is now 23. He did call him twice in the last 17 years and actually sent him a Christmas card once. Thats it though. My kid will tell you that I am his father and the only one he's ever had. Your statement is both ignorant and insulting.

How does this "block" thing work?

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Dead wrong sir. My youngest son will tell you the same thing. His biological father, he's referred to as "the donor" by my son, has never done anything to help him at all. He was ordered to pay child support in 1987 and has not paid a thin red cent to date. My son is now 23. He did call him twice in the last 17 years and actually sent him a Christmas card once. Thats it though. My kid will tell you that I am his father and the only one he's ever had. Your statement is both ignorant and insulting.

How does this "block" thing work?

I admitted that I was probably generalizing, and that it is not that cut and dried, but in my experience (similar to all Irish people being drunks), step fathers are bad news. I don't doubt your story and bravo to you for being the exception rather than the rule. =D>

That being said to block me, just click on my avatar where it says "block".
    Are you on any meds, Rex?
    no im not...i don't have any insurance and can't afford any thing like that...iv learned to hide and and just try and live life...but its hard as fuck sometimes

good luck bro...i suffer from bad anxiety myself...its mostly from being around groups of people i don't know...and it comes out of no where...im pretty good at hiding it but i understand how much it sucks...i hope everything works out for you man good luck beating your demons
    yeah man, i have become an expert of hiding it too, but its become so bad recently I dont even want to go out and shit... thanks for the support though man and if you have any coping tips or anything let me know, I know I can always count on dat nigga Rex ;-)
    I guess I really shouldn't speak ill of the dead. The man was tasered to death by the Liberal, KS police department 5 years ago.

He was real piece of work. 5 kids, 3 moms, never paid a dime for any of them. So much for natural fathers vs stepfathers,

Another thing, I have never referred to my son as a stepchild. That stigma is for people who have no regard for the person they are referring to. He is my son. I am his Dad. No labels.
    Hiding it isn't good though
    When you're in a situation like that, try to take it in steps
    Like don't go all out fast and be grounds many people
    Try a small group of friends first, people that you already feel comfortable around
    props for dealing without meds
    imageimage
    yeah man, i have become an expert of hiding it too, but its become so bad recently I dont even want to go out and shit... thanks for the support though man and if you have any coping tips or anything let me know, I know I can always count on dat nigga Rex ;-)

>:D<

any time man...iv been threw and seen a lot of shit in life and never judge any one...life is fucked you can't do much other then dealwithit.gif
    Try a small group of friends first, people that you already feel comfortable around
    yeah i don't have much choice...im pretty mentally strong tho...i grew up in a fucked up situation and have seen some crazy shit so im pretty good and mentally dealing with shit in my life

I've been doing just that without meds for over a decade now. Panic attacks feel like a heart attack. They suck. Bad.

I guess tolerance is different when you grow up differently
    But if you ever have the opportunity for meds would you take them?
    imageimage
    I think I've only had one panic attack and that was more than enough to handle
    I couldn't imagine having them frequently, alec
    imageimage