Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's going on with me for those who give a fuck....

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I, for one, would not. The side effects on most meds today are worse than what they are treating.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Well that depends on the meds
    Mine never had any side effect
    imageimage
    They all have them it's just that they don't always effect everyone. You may be one of the lucky ones. I'm not. Been on Zoloft, Paxil, Celexa, Xanax, Valium. None of them worked. Weed does the trick for me. Calms me right down and makes life a little more tolerable.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    I guess tolerance is different when you grow up differently
    But if you ever have the opportunity for meds would you take them?
    i would give them a shot...i am a totally open person and willing to try anything that could help....maybe some day

They all have them it's just that they don't always effect everyone. You may be one of the lucky ones. I'm not. Been on Zoloft, Paxil, Celexa, Xanax, Valium. None of them worked. Weed does the trick for me. Calms me right down and makes life a little more tolerable.
    technically yeah thats what i do...weed helps so much....it puts that fuck it in my system

Hang in there Rex. You got my number bro.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh god, weed fukking bugs me out, triggers badd panick attacks for me. it sucks too, I used to smoke weed evryday for years and loved it, it just fucks me up nowadays.

I just started taking Paxil, so hopefully it works for me :)
    Yea weeds lovely haha
    If you want, look into effexor
    That's what I take
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dinosaurs never existed
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I hope you feel better soon George. I wish you the best bro >:D<
    my mom takes that stuff or used to
    oh god, weed fukking bugs me out, triggers badd panick attacks for me. it sucks too, I used to smoke weed evryday for years and loved it, it just fucks me up nowadays.

Just be careful. It has sexual side effects too. You'll be able to fuck like a beast but you won't get to come. Happened to me and it happened to one of my brother in laws.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    weed is great for my anxiety when im by myself or a very small group of friends. but when im in public it usually intesifies my anxiety
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    George >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Xanax has done great for me, its just not like a long term thing, when I take a xanny, I have to take another one a few hrs later... Its like I'm on crack or some shit.... and for some reason the Dr doesnt want me taking it forever, so I tried just getting off it and it didnt work, so now I'm trying paxil and I pray it works. I tried Celexa and Wellbutrin before and they were fucking no-gos.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Just be careful. It has sexual side effects too. You'll be able to fuck like a beast but you won't get to come. Happened to me and it happened to one of my brother in laws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r3gVs6UG5Q
    Wait George I thought you were taking effexor?
    imageimage

When you first started taking it, like the first few weeks, did you have any other side effects besides the sex shit, and how long did it take for it to kick in for you?
    Wait George I thought you were taking effexor?
    no, I mentioned it to my Dr and they reccomended Paxil, I told you the other day... Supposedly Paxil is more geared towards Panic Disorder, I trust this Dr, she has done nothing but be cool and try to help me since I started seeing her. shes my moms Dr too. I'm trying out this Paxil stuff and she said I should be good in like 2 weeks....
    Well I hope it helps
    imageimage