Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough

Comments

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Kinda looks like Dez from DevilDriver. A bit. I'm probably wrong though
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes! I saw him and was like, "dude! that is Dez Fafara". And everyone around me is like "Who?" and I was like "Uhhh Lead singer for DevilDriver!" and they were all "you're seeing things" so I yelled out "YO DEZ!!" and gave some devil horns and he devil horned back and everyone was like flippin out. It was awesome.

would have been better had he invited me up to that spot to watch the show.
    Yes! I saw him and was like, "dude! that is Dez Fafara". And everyone around me is like "Who?" and I was like "Uhhh Lead singer for DevilDriver!" and they were all "you're seeing things" so I yelled out "YO DEZ!!" and gave some devil horns and he devil horned back and everyone was like flippin out. It was awesome.

Wow first shot and I was correct. No look at his face too. I'm proud of myself lmao. That is awesome that he was there though! Really cool!

Wow first shot and I was correct. No look at his face too. I'm proud of myself lmao. That is awesome that he was there though! Really cool!
    Yeah... It was easy to spot him in real life because of the tat under his mouth. you cant see that in the picture I took. still... good job \m/

imagine being up there chillin with Dez lmao. That's awesome for those people.

I just wish they would release the damn information for the Yankee Stadium show. Presale is less than 2 days away and no seating chart, no prices, nothing. Give us something at least!
    edited May 2011
    Also, I've said this on the site before... But Frank Bello of Antrax was actually out in the VIP mosh pit during Slayer. He was right next to me... I was like "hey, Aren't you the Anthrax bassist" and he was like "shhhhh \m/ ". Totally epic.
    yeah that is awesome. That was like Mayhem 09 when the singer of God Forbid was in the pit during Trivium
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    You asked for it, you got it!! We read your posts, e-mails, tweets and saw the pleas for a general admission floor at this show, so ask and you shall receive! We know you won’t be sitting down for one second, so here’s how it will work – the floor will be divided into two sections, literally a front and a back (simple, uh?).

Ticket prices are as follows:

Front G.A. floor: $225
    Back G.A. floor: $175
    Reserved lower level seats: $119
    Upper deck reserved seats: $90
    Additional Ticketmaster and facility fees will be applied.

Check back shortly for hotel packages and shuttle bus/ferry travel packages. There will not be a VIP ticket package now that the entire floor is G.A.

A huge thanks to everyone who came out to the desert this past weekend . . . we felt the enormous love and support, so we just had to find a way to make one more Big 4 show in the States happen. Enter New York . . . that's right, the Big 4 of Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer, and 'Tallica will be in the new version of the famed Yankee Stadium on September 14, 2011! We can't wait for a night in the Bronx as our second American show and for those of you who love fun facts, this will also be the second live music event hosted at the new ballpark.

ALL seats are reserved for this show and tickets go on sale Friday, May 6 at 10:00 AM via www.ticketmaster.com. Met Club members should log in for more information about a special pre-sale starting on Wednesday, May 4. Yankees season ticket holders will have their own pre-sale, also on May 4, starting at noon.

Check back here next week for more information about VIP packages and long distance shuttles.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Fuck that shit.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yup, not going
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited May 2011
    I can spend $90 for floor at Mayhem on a Saturday during summer at a venue 30 minutes from my house, which I happen to like very much. I'm not spending $90 for high seats at a venue I've never been to that's 4.5 hours from my house on a Wednesday in the middle of my 3rd week in college. End of story.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I can spend $90 for floor at Mayhem on a Saturday during summer at a venue 30 minutes from my house, which I happen to like very much. I'm not spending $90 for high seats at a venue I've never been to that's 4.5 hours from my house on a Wednesday in the middle of my 3rd week in college. End of story.
    They will find no shortage of people who will.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well I'm not going. Fuck the Yankees and their bullshit prices. Fuck!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is ridiculous. I'm seriously reconsidering.
    Well they're not getting a cent of my money
    Well they're not getting a cent of my money
    They already got money from me. I wasted money on the fanclub so I could do presale and now I can't even go. These prices are total bullshit. 175-225 for the GA Pit is fucking insane. 90 bucks for the cheapest ticket is fucked up! Especially when it was only 99 bucks in Indio.