Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    HOODS said:

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Hell naw. Help?

I dont understand what your difficulty is. You just get a good soap lather going on your balls. Then you grab a hold of them and stretch it out so one area is flat, then shave that part. Grab a different area and make it flat and then shave. keep repeating.

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking - I suggest you try it
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited October 2012
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? - Since you like SunnO))) now maybe them. But anyone we can find mutually acceptable

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? - depends.

Ever done DMT? What's it like? - What is DMT?

Are you an organ donor on your drivers license? -not yet. I think I need to be 21 first? Idk I didnt get the option to when I got my license but I will be once I have the option to.

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? - IDK where in Nashville actually

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? - Holly

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself?- I DON'T SHAVE

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? - I wouldn't bang any race :P

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? - Falloch or Forged in Flame

Do you like this song?- meh. not my thing
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? Vision of Disorder

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? I don't know but it's not an impressive number

Ever done DMT? What's it like? Nope.

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? Yes

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? I live in the ghetto :|

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? Holly

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Haven't tried

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? No.

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Faith No More or Fear Factory

Do you like this song? Can't play it at work
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

HOODS said:

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Hell naw. Help?

I dont understand what your difficulty is. You just get a good soap lather going on your balls. Then you grab a hold of them and stretch it out so one area is flat, then shave that part. Grab a different area and make it flat and then shave. keep repeating.

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking - I suggest you try it
    Did you see how stretchy my balls are in that one thread. Shit hard dawg.
    edited October 2012
    HOODS said:

Did you see how stretchy my balls are in that one thread. Shit hard dawg.
    nah dawg. I didnt see your balls, nor do I need the link. Just have your woman do it.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My balls ain't that hairy enough to worry about it. Fuck it. I just want silky smooth. The place where my girl gets waxed wont do men. Fukkin sexist bitches.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i just trim my balls i aint brave enough to put a razor anywhere near there..
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i let a girlfriend shave my balls for me once, it was a little frightening at first
    yeah... I dont need any bitches coming near my dick with a razor. fuck that... I can shave my own balls nic free.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    :-S
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? Machine Head..again...

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? Very quickly

Ever done DMT? What's it like? Nope.

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? Don't have a license. I am a donor though.

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? Pretty damn close.

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? .....

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? ...

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Finch maybe?

Do you like this song? On my phone...

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? Carcass

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? Depends

Ever done DMT? What's it like? Nope

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? Nope

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? Detroit

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Yes

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? Nope

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Fear Factory

Do you like this song? Listen to it... Yes
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Why would you want to shave your balls though? Is it not uncomfortable as fuck when it starts growing back?
    image Photobucket
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? go back in time and see PANTERUHHHH

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? a couple minutes

Ever done DMT? What's it like? No but want to try at least once

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? yup

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? parts of providence i guess

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? i like Emily better cuz of songs

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? prob not

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? Nope

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? the faces

Do you like this song? didnt listen sry

Why would you want to shave your balls though? Is it not uncomfortable as fuck when it starts growing back?

Because in my experience when you have a nice hairy ball sack, most girls are like " [-X get that away from my mouth". However if you have a nice shaved area they are usually like " :> =P~ can you put that in my mouth please?"

And no... It isnt uncomfortable when it starts growing back. Besides I shave every 2-3 days.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? Wouldn't go see Hatebreed... But we can just go to This is Hardcore together.

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? Depends on how my knee is holding up.

Ever done DMT? What's it like? Don't do drugs.

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? Yes

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? Pretty far

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Yes.

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? Idk

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Um, Foo Fighters or Full of Hell

Do you like this song? TL;DL
    you shave your balls every two days? sounds like a lot of work..
    How long do you spend shaving? I can shave my face in less then 15 seconds. I spend a little extra time on the down there but not much longer.
    when i trim my balls its a good 12 minutes because im careful..shaving my face usually takes 5 minutes