Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    lol seriously you guys would want it in the mouth? like for real then your going to be doing all the work...if you take it in the ass it may hurt but you could just lay there and oh yeah there wouldn't be a dick in the face....yeah give it to me in the butt for 100 mil all day
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

did it say "hardcore saved my life?" :)) anyways, it wasnt bad.

That's what the entire song is about. Chasing the dragon...... The dragon is hardcore. Trust me, you weren't around when I was going through my drinking then withdrawal.'ask Rex or some of these other nighas how fuxked up i was. If it wasn't for hardcore nd the support i got from the community. I mean motherfuckers taking me to meetings and shit who have been straight edge their entire life, giving me work, food, just down right support and a sense of a bond with people who feel outcast cause of their lifestyle. It did save my life. I would be fuxking dead right now if it wasn't for the NJ/PA/NY hardcore community. Better believe that.
    Im not sure why you took what I said to be so offensive. I just thought it was funny because erik likes to also say hip hop saved his life. I find it funny in that regard. I aint dissing on hardcore or what it means to you.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alot of you guys want dicks in your mouth. I ask...

What if it smells like trifflin cheese?
    You really wants balls on your chin?
    Pubes in your teeth?
    How about cum in your mouth or face?
    What if there's a wart or jock itch or something?
    Do you really want to know what a cock tastes like?

The ass may hurt a little but Christ, the mouth? Tattoos hurt too and we get through that. With enough lube it's prolly nothing. I could never put a cock in my mouth.

HOODS said:

did it say "hardcore saved my life?" :)) anyways, it wasnt bad.

That's what the entire song is about. Chasing the dragon...... The dragon is hardcore. Trust me, you weren't around when I was going through my drinking then withdrawal.'ask Rex or some of these other nighas how fuxked up i was. If it wasn't for hardcore nd the support i got from the community. I mean motherfuckers taking me to meetings and shit who have been straight edge their entire life, giving me work, food, just down right support and a sense of a bond with people who feel outcast cause of their lifestyle. It did save my life. I would be fuxking dead right now if it wasn't for the NJ/PA/NY hardcore community. Better believe that.
    Im not sure why you took what I said to be so offensive. I just thought it was funny because erik likes to also say hip hop saved his life. I find it funny in that regard. I aint dissing on hardcore or what it means to you.
    I didn't mean to come off like a dick. Shit just means more to me then anyone will ever understand.
    I've got a better question- Why does every top 10 you make have to deal with some sort of homosexual scenario? I personally don't typically spend any time on pondering that happening to me. I typically ponder stuff like "What would I do with a million dollars if I won the lottery?" or "If I saved this hot chicks life and she wanted to repay me with many sexual favors would I say yes even though im married?".
    HOODS said:

I didn't mean to come off like a dick. Shit just means more to me then anyone will ever understand.

okay. thanks for the clarification then.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who and how is your most opposite friend of ourself? Most of my friends.. all party goers.. lol
    Would you rather have a dick in your ass or your mouth for 100 million dollars? Either is fine
    Would you fuck a hottass jawn who had herpes but it was in remission or whatever and there were no outbreaks? Nope.
    Would you save a stranger from a burning car knowing it could explode any minute? Id try.
    Who is the most annoying forumer? Idk.
    Do you let pets lick your face? no.
    Would you rather tongue kiss a chick with tooth rot, gum disease, black teeth, trifflin breath, and puss leaking from mouth boils for 5 minutes, or tongue kiss Nola for 1 minute? Nola :>
    Chris Brown opinions? Nocurr
    3 part question... How often do you drink coffe? Favorite flavor? Does it fuck up your stomach? 1-2 lattes a day. I like Caramel iced lattes.. really the only coffee I drink.
    Do you like this song? On my phone so idk

I've got a better question- Why does every top 10 you make have to deal with some sort of homosexual scenario? I personally don't typically spend any time on pondering that happening to me. I typically ponder stuff like "What would I do with a million dollars if I won the lottery?" or "If I saved this hot chicks life and she wanted to repay me with many sexual favors would I say yes even though im married?".

Cause I'm gay.
    HOODS said:

Cause I'm gay.
    Dibs on Hoods wife! :>
    That toothbrush could be your faces.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    gayest band of all time? There's a long list of contenders. Probably Avenged Sevenfold
    band with a stupid name that you love? Anal Blast
    favorite album cover? Laaz Rockit - Annihilation Principle
    favorite cover song? Exhorder - Into The Void
    favorite board game? Sorry or Clue
    lucky number? 666 hail satan cunts
    dad's name? Mark
    mom's name? Pattie
    favorite pet? Not an animal person
    most offensive thing you can think of?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    New Qz...

If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)?

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break?

Ever done DMT? What's it like?

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense?

What's the closest ghetto to your crib?

Prettier name? Holly or Emily?

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself?

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her?

Favorite band that starts with the letter F?

Do you like this song? Listen to it...

http://youtu.be/5NGOVCd7hqE
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? uhh idk one we could throwdown hard at!

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? idk i can run a mile in like 7 something

Ever done DMT? What's it like? nah, know some people that have, some people thought it was dumb, others thought they were looking down at their body

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? nah

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? a ways away

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? Emily

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? yes

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? black chicks, don't like em

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Fear Factory, FFDP

Do you like this song? Listen to it... yeah i liked it \m/
    So if she was black, hot as fuck, and was awesome, you wouldn't date her? Fuck. I don't even know what to say... You should check yo self fool.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If you could go to a show with me, what band would you chose to see with me (besides hatebreed)? Pink Floyd

How long can you run before you have to stop and walk or take a break? I don't know...A month ago probably a good amount of time. I gained almost 10 pounds back though and after working out today I know I'm back in shit shape.

Ever done DMT? What's it like? Nope

Are you an organ donor on your drivers liscense? Yes

What's the closest ghetto to your crib? Place called the Weiler Homes in Toledo.

Prettier name? Holly or Emily? Emily.

Can you properly shave your balls without nic'n yourself? Fuck that. I bring the buzz trimmer on those if it's really needed. My balls shouldn't ever need to be baby butt smooth.

Is there any race you wouldn't bang even if the chick was a dime and you cared for her? Nope.

Favorite band that starts with the letter F? Just noticed there's not many I'm big on. Probably Foo Fighters or The Fratellis

Do you like this song? Listen to it...Eh not too much, wasn't bad though
    image Photobucket