Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? - Maybe, but only if she looks like Kate Beckinsale, or is just insanely hot

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? - 0 fucks

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? - World Series trophy

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? - lolschool, don't have a job : /

Opinion of Andy Reid? - 0 fucks

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? - Death (To All)

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? - Shaved

The Ghost Inside or Terror? - Terror, but i like both

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? - 0 fucks

Do you like this song? - Meh
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? If I was single and she was hot, yup! 56 \m/

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? Bitchmade. You just sucked all of Trenton's and every band that came through here's cock. I like the dude, but c'mon.

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? Stanley Cup.

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? Not yet. Everyone else around here is doe.

Opinion of Andy Reid? Gotta gotta gotta go.

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? Toothgrinder

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? Little landing strip

The Ghost Inside or Terror? Terror

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? Houston

Do you like this song?

http://youtu.be/N0eCgj0AQ4I

I never dug this band till I saw them live. They were a lot of fun!

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    ould you date/ bang someone twice your age? If she was a milf, hell yes (not date, only bang)

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? idk

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? BCS National Championship 8->

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? No

Opinion of Andy Reid? The Eagles suck

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? Backtrack

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? Shaved, a little doesn't hurt though.

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? Rams B-)

Do you like this song? Not diggin' the vocals, but it's kinda catchy
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Biased much with the Super Bowl picks? lol
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Jay just jelly
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? Sure.

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? There are a few details that would need to be known first.

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? Superbowl.

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? Nope.

Opinion of Andy Reid? 0 fux.

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? I'm not sure.

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? Shaved, or at least trimmed.

The Ghost Inside or Terror? Don't listen to either.

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? Houston.

Do you like this song? Didn't listen.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? No I'm too old

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? Depends on a lot of variables I would say.

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? Super Bowl

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? No

Opinion of Andy Reid? I don't think he's a bad coach, but his time is up there.

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? Maiden

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? Bald

The Ghost Inside or Terror? Neither

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? Houston, but really it will be just who gets hot at the right time.

Do you like this song? Didn't listen the youtube links are messed up on here. Who is it?

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    You know.the dude that is making it with the whore, george?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Everyone has natural DMT. So we all take it babeh :>
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? Nah.

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? Don't care.

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? Super Bowl.

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? Probably not, but im not going.

Opinion of Andy Reid? Time for him to go.

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? Maiden.

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? Bald.

The Ghost Inside or Terror? Neither..

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? Buffalo.. loljk

Do you like this song? didn't listen.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? Noooo

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? Hmm..

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? Super Bowl.

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? Im in Tejas.

Opinion of Andy Reid? Trim that fkn mustache

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? Maiden.

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? I dont have pussy hair..

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? 49ers

Do you like this song? couldnt listen..
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

You know.the dude that is making it with the whore, george?

Wut dude?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? Yep

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? Depends

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? Super Bowl

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? Nope

Opinion of Andy Reid? Not a single fuck was given

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? Iron Maiden

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? Bald

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? Houston

Do you like this song? Meh
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    HOODS said:

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? Bitchmade. You just sucked all of Trenton's and every band that came through here's cock. I like the dude, but c'mon.

make it sound like you know a dude doing this :-?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? Sure there's some hot 40 year olds

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? ehhh depends on the town whore. More than likely bitchmade though.

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? Lombardi

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? Nope

Opinion of Andy Reid? I like his work

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? Kvelertak jammed the fuck out. If only they had a crowd that was digging them, it would have been perfect.

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? A kinda like a little bit, but bald is nice too

The Ghost Inside or Terror? I've heard like 3 terror songs as opposed to 0 TGI songs..soo

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? I've been on the Falcons side every years as soon as the Cowboys drop out, I'm thinking this time they can do it.

Do you like this song? Didn't listen
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Would you date/ bang someone twice your age? mos def

If a dude got exclusive with the town whore, would you think he was bitch made or give him props for letting the past go? prob neither

Out of your favorite sports teams, what trophy do you want to win the most? NCAA bball championship

Are you off work/school tomorrow cause of the storm? yupp

Opinion of Andy Reid? george blames him for shit that aint his fault.. i dont think the eagles are as good as he thinks and a coach isnt going to change that

Last band you saw live that you thought gave a 10/10 performance? TOOOOOOOL

How do you like your pussy hair or lack there of? bald bald bald

The Ghost Inside or Terror? terror

Who's your pick right now to win the Super Bowl? patriots

Do you like this song? Didn't listen
    NolaMetal said:

Opinion of Andy Reid? george blames him for shit that aint his fault.. i dont think the eagles are as good as he thinks and a coach isnt going to change that

Shit nigga you can't be serious . I can't even...... Where's wine when you need him. I need someone to make sense of all this I'm just baffled at your stupidity. Please, please be drunk. Best RB in the league NEVER RUnS. Just drink bleach, please drink bleach. b-(

HOODS said:

make it sound like you know a dude doing this :-?
    I do yo, this bitch has sucked Nd fucked everybody in Trenton. She fucks every band that comes through. And her noods are all over online. Her asshole has a stain and we call her the browning. And my bitch made buddy decides to wife her up? Da fuck? He's standing on the corner kissing this bitches gohnereeah infected lips an shit. It disgusts me, it fucking disgusts me.